Chapter 11

So again, I'm a video game enthusiast. I take joy in playing games and Final Fantasy 7 if anyone has heard of it is my favorite game.

The reader will be depicted as this character name Aerith who I have always thought would be a good character for this JJK fanfic.

Do you need any FF7 knowledge to understand this book, no. Cause I won't be putting too many references or character involvement from that game. This is all pure JJK. There will be some here and there but again, not something you need to know.

And if some of you don't like it, well...reading or leaving is an option. It works both ways. But if you've made it this far, thank you for enjoying my story have a good read!
_____

It felt warm when it was supposed to be cold. Darkness didn't have one hold on your sleeping dreams.

Your dreams had all your family and friends where you wanted them to be. When Tengen put you to sleep, he wanted to put you to sleep where your dreams would make you happy.

The voices and dark thoughts trying to creep into you from before didn't seem to make a sound. At least you thought.

The moment you were in dreamland, you heard a horn ringing in your ear. A horn that was ringing in the sky.

And soon everything turns white. The moment your whole brain was cut off for point one milliseconds, and then light cascades your eyes.

Slowly your eyes open.

You were awake.
_____

Somewhere in a high school.

A blindfolded man named Gojo Satoru was holding an unconscious boy.

He looks at another boy who was injured on the ground.

"Alright, I'll take it from here!" Gojo says.
"Wait. If Sukuna is revived in Itadori Yuuji's body. Does that mean the light of deity is awake?"

Gojo puts his hand on his chin.
"Hmm, yeah seems like it. Today just got more exciting, huh"
"Are the higher-ups going to retrieve her?"

Gojo smirks.
"Nope. Cause I'm going to get her. Those old geezers don't need to know that (l/n) (y/n) is awake after 1000yrs. Just like Itadori Yuuji here, they will be both kept secret"

The boy gets up from the ground.
"She can be anywhere in this whole city. How long will it take for you to find her?"

Gojo waves his hand.
"Megumi, you doubt me too much"
_____

Waking up, you didn't know whether to move your body or stay where you are. You weren't in shock, but you were also feeling everything around you again.

Slowly, you get up and feel the bed of flowers and grass under you. They didn't wilt. Looking up at the opening hole, you see hundreds of stars above you.

Your (e/c) takes in the scene before heading outside. You hesitated at first to open the seal. You didn't know how many years it's been since you were out to sleep.

Everything could be different. And you didn't know how you will handle it.

You took deep breaths, and mutter a spell that rolls open the boulder. The moment it opens, you take a peek outside. There were still trees and flourishing bushes everywhere.

You remember that you were kept at a mountain. Taking a couple of steps out, you look around and take in the fresh air.

You smile with relief that nothing hasn't changed here in this area. You decided that you had to make your way out of the mountain, and you warp to an open area.