Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/n: You give up?

Nikkita bite her lip as her ass pressed against him, sure Y/n's a little taller then her but that just means their perfect height for this sort of thing, Nikkita can tease him better from this angle and that's exactly what she did, gently rubbing her butt against his groin making Y/n let her go and step back, realising her from his hold.

Y/n: That's cheating.

Nikkita didn't care and just shrugged to him, Y/n's now a little more distracted meaning he's going to be more open to her attacks, Nikkita's plan worked since she was able to get Y/n onto the back foot more then she's been able too before, he was making rookie mistakes as well, leaving himself open for easy ground take downs, Nikkita acted on one, sweeping his leg out from him making him hit the mat, Nikkita was quick to mount him as he sighed and just layed there.

Nikkita: You give up?

Y/n looked up to her as she smiled down to him, he chuckled a little before he grabbed at her good ankle and flipped them over, so he's now on top of her, Y/n raised his eyebrows to her with a small huff of amusement having her pinned to the mat, Nikkita was able to get the last say as she hooked her legs around Y/n and flip him back so his head's pinned between her thighs and his face pretty much in her ass.

Nikkita: Oh, looks like I made someone up ~

Y/n couldn't get out of her hold, not because he can't but because he's trying not to give her what she wants, Nikkita clearly has a change of mind since now, instead of wanting to train, she's grabbing at her boyfriends cock, through his shorts, Y/n isn't really struggling all too much now because it felt really, really good.

It wasn't long till Y/n was completely washed over by a desire to not train but to screw around, Nikkita could tell because all it took was a little rubbing at the front of his shorts and she could feel how hard his cock has now become, it's not really surprising since they haven't been able to have as much sex as they would normally like, with Nikkita's knee being in the condition it was, she couldn't do too much of the work and Y/n didn't want to hurt her, after seeing that her knee is in much better condition now, maybe Nikkita can get the fucking she's been craving for so long now.

Nikkita: Come on.

Nikkita opened her legs and rolled to her back, Y/n moved with her and hovered above her, his lips eventually finding hers as they twirled tongues together, Y/n dry humping his hard cock into her spread legs as she wrapped them around him, most people don't enjoy dry humping but it gets them both worked up so much that it makes the fucking so much more intense.

Y/n: You sure I won't hurt you?

Y/n's just really worried, he's hurt a lot of people in his line of work but that's then and this is now, he's changed and has nothing to force him to keep fighting, so the last thing he wants is to hurt people, Nikkita although loves how much he cares and how caring he is to her injury but she needs this now, probably more then he does.

Nikkita: Baby, I want you to hurt me. Treat me rough ~

Nikkita replied while she reached down and grabbed his cock again, this time tighter in her hand then before, he's really hard and he could probably put his cock in her right now and fuck her in the ring, making her cum within minutes but Y/n's not like that, he's going to drag it out as long as he can, it's what Nikkita wants and it's what she's going to get as Y/n's right hand clutched her throat and smashed his lips to hers, his hands moved to hers and pinned them about her head and to the mat, Nikkita won't let him have full control but she's willing to let him for now.

Y/n forced both her hands together so his left hand could hold them in place, his right hand trailed down her body towards her stomach, his hand held her there for a moment, his thumb gently rubbing in place before his hand slowly traveled up to her covered tits, she's not wearing a bra, she doesn't need to so he was able to just pinch and twist at her nipple.