Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: You think you can just run and our business is done! No, no. I'm not done with you or your Bloodline...

John got to his own two feet at this point as he walked towards Y/n with the contract for the fight at Fastlane, Y/n looked between it and the three on the walkway, the crowd saw him looking and cheered to seeing Y/n against Solo once again on a PPV event, John too looked then after a few seconds of seeming to think and listening to the crowd, he geld the contract towards him, Y/n looked from it to John who nodded to him a little.

Y/n was then the one to look around as the crowd started the "Yes!" chant, he knew he was a face in the company and people enjoyed his matches with Solo during NXT but he didn't think he'd get this sort of reception on his first night, it got even better when he actually signed on the dotted line beneath John's name and beside Solo's and Jimmy's, Solo looked like a bull that just got his balls slapped with a wet, red towel, that was just story building, Y/n was feeling the moment though and went a little off script.

Y/n: ... I'm personally going to make sure, The Bloodline. Burns down to nothing but ashes! Starting at Fastlane. Even the Roman Empire fell!

Y/n tossed away the microphone as he and John won, his music played, the crowd cheered eating up his words as he didn't break that eye contact with Solo, Paul in the background of both Solo and Jimmy, instructing his phone to call Roman Reigns...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n got off the plane that has brought him back to Orlando, he was worried that the traveling was going to get to him but he had a great time working those house shows over the weekend, meeting fans and not having the stick to the script so much there, it was a good time, seeing some "Heels" break character and interact with he fans, it was nice, not as nice as seeing his girlfriend waiting for him at the airport...

... Y/n smiled as he saw her waiting for him at the bottom of the escalator, he's not sure how long she's been waiting, he told her his flight will get him back by midday and it's a little past that but not to much, she was so happy for him as well, bouncing up and down with a big grin on her face.

Roxanne: I'm so proud of you!

Roxanne cheered as Y/n dropped his bag, wrapped his arms around her, her arms wrapping around his neck and they hugged, Y/n spinning them on the spot like this were the 40's and he's just come back from War, he didn't but Solo can hit hard when he wants to.

Y/n: That was the most fun I've had without you.

Y/n stopped spinning her and put her feet back to the floor, he's over a clear foot taller then her but they didn't care, he's also 3 years older, she's 21 and he's 24 but they didn't care, they love each other and love being with the other, they've only been dating for a few months but it feels like they've been together forever.

Roxanne: Come on. Let's get back.

Y/n picked up his bag with his right hand and she took his left, dragging him out the airport, then hugging his arm as they walked towards her car, Y/n was really looking forward to relaxing, he's not tired but two live shows in three days is quite a drill, so he just wanted to get back and kick up his feet, no gym day or anything for him, this is a lazy day.