Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)

Comenzar desde el principio

... The crowed were really happy to see Y/n as he wore the AEW championship around his waist, he looked good with gold, he also smiled to them on his way towards the ring, eventually jumping on the apron and leaning on the top rope, his chin on the back of his hands before chuckling then slinging himself into the ring, he hopped in place for a second before starting the mind games, blowing a kiss at Tay.

Sammy went to get him but the ref, Brandon Martinez stopped him, Y/n didn't even seem to care as he climbed onto the turnbuckle and tapped on the title, the confidence is spewing from him right now as the match hasn't even started yet, the introductions were made and the ref went to take the AEW from Y/n but he still hasn't taken it off his waist, that's when he walked over to the corner near the time keeper and asked for a microphone.

Y/n: I would love to hand over my title for this match up, but the thing is, I'm having a little trouble getting it off...

Y/n said looking from the ref and around him, he even reached behind himself and imitated struggling to get it off, Sammy and Tay had no idea what he was doing, they liked the fact they have no idea what he plans, Y/n's one of the most creative guys they know, so when he smiled that shit eating grin he has at them, they knew what was coming.

Y/n: ... Tay, be a doll and come help me out.

Y/n tossed the microphone and just stood there waiting for her, Tay looked from her leaning on the ropes position to Sammy, the ref and the cheering crowd, they love that fact that Y/n's ruining their marriage, Sammy however tried to get at him again but the ref stopped him, the match hasn't started so Sammy can't do anything, Y/n did his part as well, telling Sammy to get back while indicating for Tay to come help him.

Tay slowly walked over to him as he held that smile on his face, once she got to him, Y/n spread his arms out, with the encouragement from the crowd and hearing her husbands protests, Tay reached her arms around his back, looking up at him then entire time while he looked down to her, the only time he looked away was when Sammy went to stop them, he'd tell Brandon to keep him back.

Y/n: Maybe I should give you a kiss thanks?

That was planned and the go ahead to start the match, Sammy getting past Brandon and attacking Y/n, who slipped out the ring to collect himself as Tay still held the AEW championship in her hand, a little tranced by what Y/n just asked her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... It was supposed to be a squash match of sorts, really pushing Y/n for Stardom which Sammy was happy to do, their actually quite good friends outside of the ring, though inside Y/n keeps mocking Sammy and adding the odd moment with Tay, including this part.

Y/n: I see you looking. You wanna feel?

Y/n asked standing above her downed husband, sweat all over his body while pointing to his six pack, it did look good right now but Tay still played disgusted by him, brushing him off while turning away from the ring, Y/n didn't leave it though and fell over the rope but caught himself on the apron and effectively flipping over the rope.

Tay turned around to see him there, his hands went onto his chest making the crowd cheer by how close they are, Tay played the horny women really well, that's only because she wasn't acting, sure her husbands in good shape but Y/n's a next level.

Y/n: See? You keep saying "No" but you want this...

Y/n's hands moved off her waist and up to her hands, he gently held her hands then slowly moved them down his body, the camera making sure to catch every moment as her hands got closure and closure to his groin, it was clear Tay isn't going to stop him, the only thing that did was Sammy diving through the ropes and pushing Y/n into the barricade beside them, Tay seemed to snap out of it as she stepped back from the crash.