Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)

Start from the beginning

 Yes, it was paid for by Y/n's mom's money but if she can't even be bothered to talk to him on his birthday, who really cares, Rhea has a mission though and her target is sitting on the couch the TV on just playing along to itself while Y/n sat on...

... Yes, it was paid for by Y/n's mom's money but if she can't even be bothered to talk to him on his birthday, who really cares, Rhea has a mission though and her target is sitting on the couch the TV on just playing along to itself while Y/n sat on his phone, she's not sure what he's doing but decided to join him, sitting right beside him.

Rhea: What you doing?

She asked grabbing the remote and changing the channels over a few times, Y/n didn't seem to mind because it was mostly just background noise for him, Rhea did get a peak at his phone though and it didn't really look like he was doing much.

Y/n: Trying to learn that trading stuff. Might as well put my mum's money into other things and make more right?

Rhea chuckled to him then found something she wanted to watch, she got comfy and laid her head on Y/n's right shoulder, he chuckled to her then put his entire arm around her, Rhea liked that, she's not really one for flours or being told she's the most beautiful women every day but the hugs she does like.

Rhea: Can I ask you something?

Y/n didn't really respond and just hummed his response, he still hadn't really looked away from his phone just scrolling through all this stuff with his left hand, Rhea looked up to him though and knew that now was as good as time as any to talk to him about this, she can go to him with everything, surely this is no different.

Rhea: So there's this guy right. Completely oblivious to who I am and what I want, hell, I'm not even sure he's looked at me twice but for some reason, I just need him. What should I do?

Y/n stopped what he was doing when she started talking to him, he's not going to keep going through stuff while she's talking to him, that's just rude, so he listened to her vent this out, having no clue it's him she's talking about so he gave her the best advice he could, which wasn't really much.

Y/n: Just be honest with him. Men aren't as judgemental as women, you talk to him and he'll give you a chance.

Rhea already knew that about men, she knew that their not really picky when it comes to girls or anything, she just wanted to know the best way to talk to him about it and that's actually not a bad idea, to just be honest and open, although she didn't want to make it obvious she's talking about him, not until he's made his feelings clear to her anyway.

Rhea: What if he's a really, really good friend. A best friend even and I'm kind of scared about ruining the friendship.

Y/n looked to her the whole time she said that, her eyes locked to his as she spoke, Y/n's not a dense guy and didn't need to be told twice that she's talking about him, Y/n honestly wasn't really sure what to say about that bit though, so maybe he did need to be sure, Rhea has a lot of friends in this business and she could be talking about anyone.

Y/n: Are you talking about someone in this flat right now?

Rhea nodded to him and he sighed with a deep inhale removing his arm from around her, he put his phone down on the couch then stood up while running his hand through his hair, it's gotten longer since they first met, he now has this combover look and it does something to Rhea, he just looks like everything she pictured her future boyfriend when she was in school, she can't let him get away.