Night Changes.

- flashbacks -

*

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!"
The priest ended the ceremony.

The guests cheered and clapped as the newly weds exchanged their first kiss as husband and wife. When the couple broke away, they turned to the crowd and began descending from the alter.

The bride and groom smiled as they walked down the aisle, flower petals were being thrown in the air and the piano was playing. The groomsmen and bridesmaids walked behind them.
The couple stopped at the Church doors, standing Infront of it just by themselves for a photograph.

The photographer smiled at the happy couple, taking pictures at different angles before embracing the two.

"Congratulations!" She giggled as she whispered into the bride's ear.
"Thank you!" Angela giggled back, a beaming smile on her face. Her hands rested on her pregnant belly.

Maeve moved to where Charlie was standing, embracing him even tighter than Angela.
"I'm so proud of you!" She whispered.

Charlie pulled away from Maeve, smiling softly at the girl.
"Thank you Maeve. For being honest with me that night. I would still be pinning after you all these year if you hadn't."
Charlie kept a firm grip on her shoulders. He looked at her in complete seriousness, a twinkle of gratitude in his warm eyes.

Silently Maeve nodded at him, putting on her best smile.

The rest of the guests soon joined them on the Church steps. Maeve took it as her que to move back away from them slightly, to continue taking wedding photos.

**

*

"She's Germany's top model! Known for her beauty and ability to capture the attention of everyone she walks by.
From being front cover of all magazines, to walking thirty six catwalks this year!
Emelia Huber is the model of the year."

The presenter announces at the same time Emelia walks onto the runway.

Her sunkissed skin practically glowing, the short dress she wore complimenting her body immaculately. Her face was set and fierce.
The sounds of cameras and their flashes doubled once she came into view.

Effortlessly, she captured the focus of the crowd as she walked by. Their eyes following her as she went.

Once she got to the end of the runway, she smiled confidently into the cameras Infront of her. Yells of direction being shouted at her. She ignored them, doing her own poses and looking where she wanted to look.

The same focus was on her as she walked back, looks of awe and jealousy on the crowds faces.

Once she disappeared from their view, the yelling quietened. The flashes dimmed and people's focus on the next model wasn't anything to compare to their focus on Emilia.

Nothing compared to Emilia.

**

*

HOLLYWOOD WERKLY!

'Tom Kaulitz and Ria Sommerfeld divorce finalised!

The couple were married for one year (dating for around six years, prior to their marriage) before they decided to part ways.

They started dating in 2009 and married in 2015. They seperated in 2016. The divorce was finalized in 2018.

Details remain largely unknown for the time being as to why they seperated.

Want to know more about Ria Sommerfeld and Tom Kaulitz? Turn to page 2!

**

*

______

Don't forget to vote 💙
______