Chapter - 2 "The Twist"

Andrea was still in shock about the exchange of her body with Emily then she came up with the idea to go to the palace and see with whom she had exchanged her body, on the other hand, Emily was enjoying being Andrea. When Andrea went to the palace the guards did not allow her to get inside the palace as she was in the body of Emily, she got more anxious as she could not meet Emily. Suddenly the Queen ordered Andrea to come to her room, the reason why she called her was because Andrea was going to be married to Prince Klev from the neighboring country after 3 days. Emily was shocked to hear this news and did not want to marry the prince as she did not want to hurt the feelings of the prince and Andrea. She decides to meet the sorceress again. When she met her Emily asked her "How can I get back to my own body" The sorceress answered with a weird grin that "You can only be yourself again when you will kill yourself in Andrea's body" After saying this the sorceress disappeared. Emily got terrified when the witch said this and now she had no other choice than marrying the prince. Andrea was still coping with her new atmosphere and people, She finds out that Emily was a very hardworking tailor and Emily also had a boyfriend, She got influenced by Emily when she got to know that Emily used to make dresses and gave them to the kids in the orphanage for free. When she went to that orphanage all kids came near to her, hugged her, and also played with her. It was the first time Andrea was happy and cheerful in her whole life. She was enjoying the freedom and love she was getting by being Emily.