How Many?* (One for the Money Extra)

Summary: The one where Mr. Styles has had a rough day, and fucking you hard and slow is his only remedy.

~~~

"Shit, honey. I know. I know, Peach. Stay still for me, yeah?"

You nod quickly, lip between your teeth as your nails scratch down Harry's back.

You're still getting used to his size. Always needing an extra minute or two to catch your breath, which he dutifully gives you.

Normally, he eggs you on. Mocks your inability to take him. How your tight, little hole is just too tiny for him to fit through. How he'd ruin you before he even got halfway in.

But today is different. Today, he kisses your cheeks, your nose, your lips. Helping the seconds go by as he whispers, "Doing so good, my love. Feel so fucking good for me."

You try to relax your mind, your body, your muscles. Wanting to feel him as deep as he can go more than anything in the world. Almost wishing he'd just drive himself to the hilt and wreck you if that's what it takes.

He nuzzles into your neck, breathing you in. His heart is racing against your own and you feel your stomach flip.

It's rare he lets you see the bad days. It's rare he has them at all. But instead of hiding them from you—instead of hiding from you—he'd come home and taken you into his arms.

He held you, and kissed you, and touched you. Gently brushed at your clit before mindlessly stroking through your folds. It was clear what he needed.

You.

And he has you. For now. For always. His body and yours connecting as one until his hips are pressing down into you. His cock now sheathed completely inside your cunt as you exhale a deep, strained, and pleasured breath.

You grab onto his ass and help roll his hips. Whimpering as the sensation in your stomach begins to build again. Soft and slow.

"S'a good girl," he murmurs, and it's so very heavy. Yet filled with relief. As if you're the antidote he needed. As if you're his remedy.

"Sir," you whisper, nipping at his earlobe as he grabs onto your leg and hooks it around his hip. You follow suit, tossing your other one around him as well until your ankles can cross near his spine. Aiding in his slow but pointed thrusts.

"I know," he says again, swallowing a groan as he rocks into you. "Fucking missed this. Missed this pretty pussy today."

You make another noise as he suddenly nudges his nose against yours. Calling your attention to him.

"Missed you," he adds gently before kissing you until there's no air in your lungs.

And you can't deny the leap in your heart from the thought. The idea that he thinks about you even when you're not around.

His fingers dance between your bodies until they find your clit. Again, he presses and rubs in cruel but beautiful ways. Making stars scatter behind your eyelids as you gasp and arch from the bed.

"How many times should I make you cum today, hm?" he asks, glancing down at your overused and sensitive nerves. "Already came for me once. Or was it twice?"

Your head buries into the mattress as you struggle against the overstimulation, feeling ruined beyond repair.

"Peach," he warns, pinching you tight and forcing a gasp to rip from your throat. "I asked you a question."

"...twice," you just barely manage to pant, skin hot and incredibly flushed. "Made me cum twice, Sir."

"And how many times should I make you cum now?" he asks again, kissing the side of your nose sweetly. "Three? Four?"