"Does she want Itadori?"

"Maybe she wasn't to kill him?"

"Hopefully"

Kyoto students were already irritated, the deaths and casualties were all on their end, Mai and Muta, Lucy secretly enjoyed the fact that the puppet boy was killed, she hated backstabbers.

"I'll ask again where's Izuku?" Lucy lowered herself to the point she was barely Hovering over the ground.

"Who is Izuku?"

No student in Kyoto or Tokyo Prefectural High School went by that name.

"Oh yeah, these humans don't know his real name, Where is Itadori Yuji?" Lucy corrected herself a moment later.

"Itadori's real name is Izuku?"

In the background of students, Nobara stood with her hammer and blood dripping from her head, she heard someone call Itadori Izuku and she couldn't help but wonder.

"Will you leave us alone if you find out?" Noritoshi Kamo, a blood manipulator asked; he didn't see why they should lose more of their students over fighting over a problem that might bite them in the rear later.

"Hm"

Lucy waved at him and an invisible slash cut through his right arm while also pushing him back crashing him through a building and continuing on that course till he went through a couple of buildings and he lay unconscious on the ground.

"Do you think you guys have the choice to bargain? If I let enough of you die, Itadori will show up to avenge your miserable pathetic ass either way."

Lucy couldn't kill anyone directly as per the request of Kami, but her Demons could do that for her, so one of her demons already appeared beside The blood manipulator and bit off his head killing him instantly before returning and standing motionlessly beside its Master.

"Maybe I'm not killing enough people."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!"

Itadori appeared beside her with a red orb in front of his outstretched palm, Reversed Limitless exploded with an unimaginable force affecting everything his eyes could see before he was eventually covered in the debris caused by the outward explosion of his creation.

"Woah?"

"He's that powerful?"

The students who knew Itadori were surprised to see he looked like a carbon copy of Hanako although he was Male and she wasn't, He also used the ability they'd heard of belonging exclusively to Hanako Cursed RED.

"Is he from the Gojo clan?"

"This doesn't make sense"

Some school higher-ups who knew about Hanako and her ability knew this was supposed to be possible.

Just as the students were about to rejoice that the lady was gone the dust settled and Itadori was seen kneeling, Numerous demons keeping him down while she stuffed his mouth with enhanced fingers of Sukuna, this one was corrupted and more powerful than the original.

"Your curse techniques don't work on me, If Sukuna is the cursed queen then I'm the curse itself, Nothing involving cursed energy affects me."

Lucy laughed until she had stuffed his mouth with all her enhanced version of Sukuna's fingers, while Itadori could do nothing but swallow if he didn't want to choke.

"Grrrr"

The demon released Itadori and Lucy along with her demon circled him watching him battle with the blood-lusting and battle-hungry demon instead of him.