Chapter one

She was calling out to me, her melodic voice has me in a trance as I watch her long beautiful blonde hair flow behind her. Her dazzling blue eyes have me enraptured, causing me to stumble forward. It was like watching those ads about hair volume, the way it shines yet their faces are the thing you can't help but notice the most.

"Alethia stop day dreaming or we'll be late for first period" the goddess chides me.

My mind finally catches up with time as she grabs my hand and starts to drag me to our first period. I can't help but giggle, as this has been our routine since we were eight years old. Ava was always the one to get us out and doing things, wether it was being on time to school, or out to see a movie on the weekend. We have been Inseparable since birth. Both of our mothers being best friends, though I was a year younger they had enrolled me earlier. Most of the kids made fun of me, but were quick to stop as Ava jumped to the rescue.

We'd been sent to the principals office so much that my mother didn't even flinch when the telephone would ring because of me being in another fight. When in reality the other kids had lied, though I did chase a kid with scissors because he had tried to cut off Ava's pigtail. I loved her blonde hair and was upset that he could ever do such a thing. Funny how brave you can become when the one thing you love more than yourself is in danger.

I'm quick to be pulled out of my daydream as Ava has pulled me into class and all eyes are on us. The teacher simply gives us a disapproving shake of the head before sending us to our seats. We are sat exactly in the middle row in the middle of the room. As that's where everything is the most comfortable. It's a two seater and every single double desk is taken except that one. I hide my happy grin it seems everyone remembers how things are done, even the teachers.

Ava and I have all of our classes together except for two which don't really matter as they're shorter and we get back together at the last period. We've always been attached at the hip, and I wasn't very surprised when people made sure to keep it that way.

We quickly hurry to our seats and pull out our notebooks. Ava has a bright orange colored one while mine is black. She's the more perky of the two of us, I don't really feel comfortable with a lot of attention, content to stay in the shadows, while Ava is the out going one. Though she does have her moments when she can be more anti-social than me. Which I must say is quiet an accomplishment as I would rather stay at home watching Netflix or reading a book then be out with anyone.

She's part of the theatre club and the head cheerleader for our school, she's the queen bee and everyone knows who she is. Nobody really seems to remember me, but that's okay because that's just how I like it. Much to the disdain of Ava who wants people to see how wonderful I am, to which I protest.

Ava elbows me hard, bringing me out of my thoughts as the teacher has finally started in on the first lesson, explaining that now is the time to take notes. Nodding I give the rest of my attention to taking good notes, not wanting to fall behind before we even start.

"What were you thinking about you've been spaced out all morning." Ava questions.

The bell has rung so we are packing up our things to get ready for the next class. Everyone is filing out though they chatter as they tell each other about the things they did over summer.

"Oh you know me I was just thinking about.." I trail off.

I grin at Ava winking as I know she gets frustrated when I leave get in the dark. Quickly I stick my tongue out at her, before running out of the classroom. I hear her growl as she takes off after me, always concerned about whats going on with me. I know she'll catch up with me soon as the halls are very crowded, and while I have to shove people out of the way, they seem to part for her like the Red Sea.

"Gotcha baby girl" she whispers.

Her hot breath caresses my sensitive skin, as her lips lightly brush against my neck. A small shiver runs through me, her lips are brushing against the area just below my earlobe. I try to breathe normal, but give up as I've been running and I'm not really that athletic. Hoping that's all she thinks of the blush that's starting to spread across my face.

"One day you won't be able to catch me" I say, leaning into her.

"Impossible you're mine. And I will always find a way to get you back in my arms".

Okay so how do you like my first chapter.

I'm so nervous as I haven't been publishing any chapters for any if my books recently but this one feels good

Fans self

This is my new girlxgirl story I hope you guys will enjoy

Blows kisses

Love you catch yah on the flip side

You can vote and share if you like. Comments are much appreciated as I get to see if you guys like the story by loves

For now....

*que evil giggles*

Oooohhh dedicated to Ryavon love you even if you've forgotten me Hun