In Yan Ke's view, the Fang family is his personal property. It is something left to him by his mother, or his grandfather, and has nothing to do with the Yan family at all. Just like the one billion jewels in Su Qin's hand have little to do with the Su family.

But from the point of view of the Yan family, Yan Ke himself is a part of the Yan family, so the Fang family in his hands can only be regarded as a part of the Yan family. Interests are the fundamental reason for the outbreak of war, and feelings are at best a feather added to it.

Su Ziyuan was also involved in the matter of the land last time, but the pressure he faced was much less than that of Yan Ke. It's not because of anything else, it's purely because Yan Ke is wary of the Yan family, he himself is a part of the Yan family, and he didn't think at that time that he would completely tear himself apart from the Yan family.

But Su Ziyuan was different. Su Ziyuan didn't do much at that time, but openly got close to several domestic TV stations and newspaper media organizations, drinking tea with the station director, drinking coffee with the famous reporter, etc. . He is threatening the Yan family openly, if you do something to me and make my life difficult, I will simply release Yan Rui's photo. Anyway, things have developed into this way, at worst, it will be worse.

Compared with Yan Ke, the "family member", the Yan family has a deeper fear of Su Ziyuan. This man, who is less than 30 years old, is already full-fledged and uses various interests to weave a huge protective net for himself. If the Lin family smashed a car at him, he dared to force him to do nothing. If you force him to sell everything, he will have the guts to drive you over a cliff!

Therefore, the matter was done by Yan Ke and Su Ziyuan together, but Yan Ke was being suppressed by Yan Dongye, and Su Ziyuan had nothing to do. I have a lot of time to go home and coax my wife.

This time, if the Yan family plans to compromise with the Su family, or Yan Ke, they will naturally use this step to come down. However, it's understandable that the Yan family didn't come this time, but they didn't even show the ceremony, so they had no intention of reconciling. Su Ziyuan is still very confident about the relationship between Yan Ke and Su Qin. But when these two people will be able to achieve a positive result, Su Ziyuan feels that this is an unknown.

Yan Ke was smiling when he heard Su Ziyuan's ridicule, but his heart was already filled with tears. How can he bring his wife home in a good manner? This question is really difficult. Even if he was willing to lose everything for Su Qin, many things cannot be compensated with money. It's not that he can give her too little, but that she herself already has too much. Therefore, Su Qin didn't need to get money, status, glory, and fame from him.

The reason why he wanted the Yan family to recognize Su Qin so much was because he felt that Su Qin should be recognized by everyone, instead of living outside with him without a name or distinction.

In fact, Yan Ke's thinking can only be said to be too stubborn. Even if the Yan family disagrees, doesn't he still have a biological mother? Who could have a closer relationship with him than his mother? If he made up his mind to break up with the Yan family, Fang Ru could definitely invite celebrities to hold an engagement ceremony for him in Hong Kong City, which couldn't be more legitimate. He doesn't need to lose his family at all to get a wife that others can't get.

"Okay, let's talk first, I'll go in and sit down." Su Qin left the two men at the scene and went into the lounge by herself.

Not long after, Zhou Yuan also arrived at the scene. The three young men wore lilies of different colors on their chests, and the petals were inlaid with gold rims, which looked rich and novel.

In the magnificent hall stood a patchwork of waiters, all wearing white shirts and black vests, with first-class professionalism. The door cleared the positions where Su Ziyuan and Yan Ke Zhouyuan were standing, and all the people who could be seen inside were security personnel. This banquet was held quite grandly, and almost all the celebrities in the business circles of City C were invited. One mistake, the economy of City C could be reversed by 20 years, so naturally, extra care was taken.