restraunt date | hunter 🍜

-March 25, 2019
-Hunter, my love.

'You're so pretty...' Hunter says as he pushes a strand of your hair aside and tucks it behind your hair. You blush slightly and he giggles. 'And you're cute too..' , he says in a cute voice. You smile at his cuteness.

'Here is your food, enjoy!' the waitress says as she hands you and Hunter your food and you both bow at her. You both had ordered the usual. You both come to this restraunt often, as you like the noodles a lot. It's usually quite busy at night hours, probably because of the soju, wine, beer and other beverages they sell.

'Wow...' you mumble as you eat the first bite without thinking, as if you haven't eaten this for like.. the hundredth time.
'Thwis is sho gooddd!' Hunter says with his mouth full of pork and ramen.

You laugh and take a sip of your Latte. You glance to your right and see... a small cherry blossom tree, inside a small porcelain vase. This moment... reminds you of the days when you both were young.

(MAY 5, 2006)

You and Hunter are both 7 years old, playing together at your local playground.
'Let's go on the slide next, Hunter!' you say excitedly, grabbing his hand and running to the slide.
'Okaaaa' he giggles and runs with you.
'Y/n, Hunter, we need to go home and eat dinner now...' your mother shouts. Hunter is staying over for a sleepover.
'Okay, mom, just 5 more minutes!!' you and Hunter had so much fun. You sat together on a set of swings next to a cherry blossom tree.

'Hunterrr!'
'Yes, what??' he smiles.
'One day, when we are older, we should come here again!!' you both look up at the petals falling off the branches and onto the ground. It makes you feel so peaceful.
'Yes, we should. I love it!!' he replies, as the wind blows his hair to the side. All of this makes you feel at ease...

You snap back into reality. Hunter is already finished?

'Hey.. what were you thinking about just now? I've already finished my food!' he chuckles while looking into your eyes. Maybe he is worried about you? Maybe he's just curious?...
'Nothing, just something that happened when we were young. Theres nothing to worry about, love.' you smile.

'Ehhh, if you say so...' he replies. You hurry to finish your food, then leave in time before the restraunt closes.

...........

'So....' you say, 'do you remember when we were little and we sat next to a blossom tree, and we promised that we would sit there again when we're older?'
Hunter ponders for a minute. Then his expression changes.
'Oh, yeah I do remember!!' he replies. 'Why? Is something wrong...' he gives you a concerned look.
'Yes, yes i'm fine... well, do you maybe want to go right now?'
'But it's almost 10pm.. isn't it quite late?' he checks his watch. 'I don't want you going to sleep late.'
'It's ok, i mean, why not? It's not like we have anything to do.' you open your maps app and search for the same playground. It's only a five-minute walk from where you are.
You walk there and see that the cherry tree has been replaced by a willow tree. It's been more than 10 years anyways.

'Wait... the tree..' Hunter stops and stares at the place where the tree used to be, now gone.
'Yeah, I know.... but still.' You notice him glancing back and forth and you and the willow tree. You smile to yourself.
'Hunter... stop looking at me...' Hunter looks around nervously, trying to focus on something else other than your eyes.
'I-I wasn't...' he remarks. You find it cute and funny at the same time.
Hunter pecks your cheek. You blush and slowly turn to face him. He smiles and says, 'you're just as adorable now as when you were young.' he smiles brightly. You both love the quiet surroundings around you both, making it unforgettable.