"Forgive or jealousy"

"Holy Nuts"I screamed with excitement."This puppy is SO cute!!!Oh how I wish I could have one"i sighed returning the doll to Lisa.
"You know...you could have it if you want..I have a lot of them here and I'm happy to give you some if you want??"she smiled.
"Well I don't know it's just that Mommy said that never ask anyone for stuff.She said it's rude"i said.
"But you didn't ask.I give you"she said passing the doll to me.
"Umm.."
"Take it"she smiled.
"Well ok but if mommy ask...I blame it on you"i laughed.
"Fine"
I glanced at the clock and paused for a while recalling what I'm supposed to do."HOLY...MIA"
"Can't you stay longer? I'll bet she don't mind waiting??"she said as if she don't really care;continuing playing with her dolls.
"See... you don't really know her kind.She's super...how do you call her?? Ummm...CRYBABY YES!! So I have to go..."I said rushly;tidying up my hair and ran towards the door."Thank you so much for that doll.I..I really really appreciate it Lisa."i said.

I ran down the stairs and saw Mrs Taffles wiping the dining table"Mrs Taffles...umm thank you for inviting me to your house--"I glanced at the grandfather clock.--40 minutes late-- Mrs Taffles stared at me smiling "Is there something wrong,my dear.I was about to make some tea.Would you like to have--
"No thank you "I said rushly but politely. "have to go."i smiled.
"Well visit us next time.I'm probably going to make butter cookie..yes?"
"WONDERFUL "I said making the tone to ensure that she doesn't notice that I'm going home to stop Mia from tearing the house down.
She reached for the doorknob;unlocking it and turned to me and said"i hope everything is fine out there.."
"Yes.. I really hope too" I dashed out of the house and left with goodbye.
I ran full speed toward where until my little feet can carry on to."i hope that she's not mad at me"i thought.
As I ran into the dining room,everything was still and peaceful so I thought that Mia was actually ok that I spent way too much time with the Taffles.Until...
"I'm bac---that's when I can only stared in horror.Happy memories for the past 40 minutes ago just tore right in front of my eyes.
I can see nothing around me but the marks of claws covered the wall written "ENVY" haunted me. My mind was so confused and that's when I knew the answer. MIA.
"I see you were HAVING FUN OVER THERE???didn't YOU!!morGAN!!!she laughed evilly.She was sitting at the corner of my bed combing her "long repunzel hair" with legs crossed.
"Don't be like this.I..I got you THIS DOLL....From Lisa "I said begging her to deactivate herself from some kind of ugly PHSYCO witch."Her eyes glows?"i thought.
"Ohhhh well.. guess that Lisa is some kind of ....goody two shoes?? How about a..a baby princess who wants to play all night long?how bout it?That little witch..
I can see her eyes glowing ;fuming with rage."I'm sorry... really.do you want to play now?I..I can play with you?"i pleaded her not to act like this.
"Feeling guilty already I presume?"she said angrily."NEVER!!!!!"she hissed."I've been waiting for you for so long and THIS is what you repay me...I THOUGHT YOU CAN BE MORE CONSIDERATE?"she screamed.
I panicked as I peeked to if mom was there in the house wondering why the heck would I scream to myself."ok ....clear".
"Ummm Mia I'm sorry for being late and this will not happen again. Now WILL YOU PLEASE stop giving me that glowing eyes?i cried.
"Feeling SORRY alREADY!!well..IT'S TOO LAAAAAATE."
Before I knew what would happen,her powers struck me so hard that I flew across the room hitting my backbone on the edge of my dressing table.BANG CRUSH.I looked in pain as the antique glass box carved in heart shaped given to me by my mom fell on the floor.Pieces of glass shattered everywhere and I only can look in despair.That's when I took the shattered glass with my bare hands and cut my fingers.OUCH.I sucked the blood off my wound cause that's the only thing you will do if you panicked and only thinking about saving your life from a half gonna-be maniac.
"STOP IT MIA. CONTROL YOURSELF"I cried as I hold on to the pain and bloody fingers.
"NO!!! YOU CAN ONLY BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING SO SELFISH!!!"she hissed.Now no one can HELP YOU!!she laughed.

As I moaned in pain and listening to Mia's annoying complains about me being so stupid and selfish,I heard the doorknob turning and I knew it it was mom.
"Mmmuumm" I muttered but loud enough for mom to let her know that I'm actually in some kind of emergency but no voice comes out of my mouth.
I glanced at Mia and she was gone.Into thin air?
"Mom? MOmm?MOMM?"im...I'm bleeding help me...MOM"I shouted to let her know.
"WHAT"she swing the door open banging the wall.HOLY!!WHAT HAPPENED!!she stared in horror ...everything but the graffiti was gone.WHY?she carefully observed my wound but I knew she was angry.duh..
"WHO DID THIS TO YOU!!!"she said wrapping her head with her palm looking at my wound in horror.
I thought she was insane cause I was calmer than her."That small wound wouldn't kill me"i thought."ummm see I...I... Think Morgan think!! "Fell?" "Earthquake?" I looked at her in confusion and I gave her a little smile knowing that I will totally be in trouble for the next 5 minutes.
"Yeah ...see I kinda knocked over the corner bed and hit....my backbone?"i hesitate.
"Your going to be in serious trouble young lady,you copy that?"she warned me.
I looked at where Mia sat and gave her an evil glare. "Why can she get away with that"i yelled those words in my heart.
I don't see why should I forgive her .She don't have to deal with mom's nagging or punishment.WHY?? I just wish that I'm invincible like her so that I can let her off of my hating list."Ohhhh I'm filled with envy but I know that I have to control it. I have to control my rage from exploding like a volcano.
"Calm down Morgan "
I left the room wimping without looking at her.