The Recall.

I was sitting on a reddish vintage couch staring blankly at the old lady with freckles,waiting for some answers .Waiting for her past to hit me.As I stare at her,I thought she would have known everything.That everything she knew will be on the news headline.But I was wrong.Silence welcomed us into the old,cold room and I felt a slight chill ran down my spine.I glanced over the couch and saw some pictures .Then I saw her.The old lady in front of me in that picture.She was still so young then.Then there was family pictures.I saw that little girl in that picture holding onto something.Someone.That was nothing weird about that ,but the problem is that she was holding on NOTHING!!
"That's me in that picture",said the old lady FINALLY started our conversation ."What happened to your family.where are they",I asked.
"You wouldn't want to know.Terrible ending.No one likes a terrible ending in the newspaper!"she protested
"Please,I need some answers".
"NO!!YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO",she shouted and looked annoyed with my stubbornness.
"YES,I DO!!I...I..WANTED TO KNOW WHO KILLED MY MOTHER 40 YEARS AGO!!AND I BET YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF,YOU MURDERER!!!!",I screamed in front of her face.
The old lady smirked and laughed "Who is your mother,MOTHER TERESA??"
I then turned into furious saying"My mother is Janice Lancoff!!".
"You..you accused me of killing her??Janice was my best friend wh..why the hell would I kill her..What happen to Jany??!!"she said curiously.
I narrowed my eyes"Don't you act innocent.I know what your hiding.My mom died 40 years go and you don't even care what happened to her...?YOU MONSTER
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!DON'T YOU SIMPLY ACCUSE ME!!!
I tried to believe her but it's too hard for me .I need to know the answers immediately.As I reporter I didn't think much but this my mother who died and I need to know it..."Are you sure???"
She looked into my eyes and I can see that something is bugging her and she really want to say something but she seems confused by how to explain it to me"I...I maybe have something to tell you"
"FINALLY"I said inside of me.i let go a slight of burden out of me.
I know who killed her ......"MIA"
Huh???
Let me tell you the whole life story and you'll understand..."
She took a sip of coffee placed at the side of the table...She stared at the ceiling thinking of a way of explaining to me in a not spoiling and so not heartbroken way.
I'm waiting for her as if she's telling me fairytale stories"By the way who's this Mia.."
A..A VERY PROTECTIVE ONE.The one that could not control herself when she's jealous.A GREEN EYED MONSTER!!!She was my bestie but not anymore...
I lied on the couch and wait for her to tell me EVERYTHING one by one about her life..