/4\

Taehyung opens his channel, deciding to check on his latest video

Taehyung opens his channel, deciding to check on his latest video. It was doing so well, going viral and he just hopes the guy is able to see it. He remembered that only he got his number, but the guy didn't.

He wanted to talk to the guy, wanting to explain his awkwardness that day.
As he opens the comment section, the first comment caught his eyes. Could it be?

_Koo97_
Hello to the owner of the channel! Hi, I'm the guy in the last part of the video, I didn't get to know your name! I want to talk to you <3 I sent you a message on your ig BTW!

2K likes

1k replies...

Taehyung smiled, finally. Taehyung opens the channel, although it didn't have any videos, he subscribed. After that, he opens his instagram and checked his dms. He eventually saw the message, it was at the very top.
"Thank you so much, instagram" He says, smiling as he opened the message.

Kookie_7

Hello!

I'm that guy from your video, btw!

Oh, my gosh!

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply

I also wanted to talk to you :)

Thank you!

I wanted to know why
but you just ran off  T_T

Sorry about that

I got nervous

That's okay :)

I actually wanted to
message you

Well, because you have
my number but I don't

Yeah, I really wanted to
message you too

Thank you for taking the
time to message me

Taehyung smiled as his and Jungkook, from what the guy said, conversation got longer. They exchanged numbers and Taehyung is able to explain why he was so nervous. Although he felt a little embarrassed about it, he was glad that Jungkook understood him. There was also a reason why Taehyung ran off like that.

The guy was making him feel butterflies in his stomach...