"What the fuck?" Tate says with a both confused and disgusted look on her face hearing about Jack's actions towards her best friend.

"What the hell was his problem?" Liv adds, Furrowing her eyebrows, Reacting similarly to Tate.

"Exactly! I have no idea. I just asked him what was wrong and he completely lost his shit on me. I saw his ex Melanie was there so maybe it had something to do with her but still, Don't fucking flip on me. That's your fucking problem." Kenzie says with a sharp tone in her voice.

"Girl, Don't even stress it. Fuck him. I know you've been in love with him since you guys were kids but you've been over him for years now. I mean you even dated Joe, So he has no right now to act the way he's acting. We have the whole summer and all your best friends are here. I know Jack is supposed to be your best friend and you both wanted to spend time with each other but don't let that ruin our amazing summer." Tate says to Kenzie holding her hand which brightens her up, Smiling up at both of her best friends, Happy she has those two girls by her side.

"Pool?" Kenzie suggests agreeing with the girls that it's not worth her time and energy to be figuring out what Jacks issue is.

"Definitely!" They both say as they all change quickly into their baiting suits. They run downstairs past the boys in the kitchen, Grabbing a pack of high noons and running outside.

"UH HELLO? WAIT FOR US?" Cole shouts as the boys run up the stairs to change as well,  The girls ignoring them, Continuing to run to the pool.

The three girls grab the best floats from the huge pile and lay on them trying to inherit the UV rays from the hot June sun while they can.

A few minutes pass and as Kenzie turns her head towards the deck as she notices the boys plotting something in a group, Seconds later she sees Alex running full speed at her, Trying to peacefully tan as he jumps right next to her causing the water to splash up and splash all over her as she immediately gasps and pushes herself up.

"ALEX! I'M GOING TO FUCKING HURT YOU! " She shouts jumping off the raft and jumping onto Alex's back trying to drown him as everyone else is dying of laughter seeing her struggle to take Alex down.

With no effort, Alex picks Kenzie up with one arm as she's still trying to fight him and he places her on the ground above the pool.

"Not fair!" she says to Alex as he smiles at her cockily.

The rest of the boys get into the pool with drinks in their hand and we spend the rest of the afternoon in the pool.

"Ouuu! Should we play a drinking game?" Liv suggests to the group a few hours in to everyone just drinking and tanning.

"Let's do it." Trevor swims over as we all group up in a corner of the pool.

"Never have I ever?" Cole asks

"Obviously, It's a classic Zegras lake house tradition" Kenzie says back. "I'll start"

"Hmmmm never Have I ever got with a friends sibling?" Kenzie asks the group as Alex, Jack, Quinn, Trevor, Tate and Kenzie take a sip as everyone looks around at each other and laughs.

"Wait i'm your only sibling, Who the fuck have you gotten with?" Trevor snaps his head, Squinting his eyes towards Kenzie.

"Don't worry about it." I laugh. "Wait i'm your only sibling too, You drank. Who have YOU gotten with?" She asks him the same thing.

"Don't worry about it." He shrugs and smiles, Obviously reciprocating my same energy.

"Alright, Alright, Never have I ever gotten with someone at the bonfire yesterday?" Cole says letting out a slight laugh afterwards, Curious to who drinks from their cups.