wriolette

The hand Neuvilette had held, quickly moved lower, ignoring his erection, going straight for the man's anus.

"If you need lube just use your vision." He said, before his mouth busied itself with a pink nipple.

"That wont be necessary."

He was right, the first finger slipped in, instantly wettened by something Wriothesley found to be similar to a hydro slime's consistency. Still the muscle itself was tight, too tight to stick a second finger in right away. But, for Neuvilette one finger seemed to be more than enough. The man sucked in a harsh breath, whimpering at every movement the digit made inside him.

It wriggled, bent, pressed against his insides, widening his walls in ways he hadn't felt before. It felt disgusting, but at the same time he loved the feeling of something stretching his insides, filling him up. Then the finger dug into a spot that made him cry out loudly, his hands flew to Wriothesley's back, gripping at it for purchase. Behind the spot he felt a knot build earlier a warm feeling pulsed through his insides.

The finger pressed at that spot again, this time featherlight, but it had him moan either way. His face dropped forward as he panted. The finger moved in and out now, and every time it drove back in, it would slide against that same spot, making him whine and drool.

In almost no time, the entire room was filled with his sounds of pleasure. His whines rung in his own ears, but he paid that no attention, all he felt and heard, was that damned finger sliding in and out of his ass, dragging over his sweet spot so lightly he would moan, but not nearly enough. He was drooling, crying from just one finger.

"T- touch -aangh- touch that spot- ah- more." Neuvilette panted out, his eyes glossed over prettily from crying. "P- please!" He tightly gripped Wriothesley's shoulder, until his knuckles turned white. "Touch it more!" He babbled, slurred words spilled out of his mouth, but he couldn't stop them.

Why?" A hand tilted his head up. "Does it feel good?"

He nodded dumbly. "Feels good- Aaah!" a high-pitched moan tore through his words, as the finger dug into his prostate. Involuntarily, his hips bucked forward, trying to chase the feeling, only to be greeted by a second finger entering his hole.

"How do two feel?" Wriothesley whispered into a pointed ear, licking along the shell afterwards, embracing the whimper the other made at it.

S-stop that!" A shaking hand grabbed the warden's forearm, but didn't do anything.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Wriothesley grinned at the judge. He knew exactly how weird and uncomfortable getting fingered could feel, especially the first time. But he couldn't muster up the sympathy to act on that knowledge. Instead he sped up, watching the way Neuvilette shuddered at the uncomfortable feeling.

"Its weird!" Neuvilette whined and a short sob followed. But he didn't move away from his fingers anymore. The hand on his arm gripped tightly, fingernails dug into his skin

The fingers messily spread Neuvilette's insides, bumping against soft, slick walls. Eventually they pressed into his prostate, the familiar pleasure ran through his body and he let out a little whine. He was slowly starting to get used to it, and just when he did, the fingers slowed down.

Wriothesley himself felt like his arm was about to fall off. That iron grip of Neuvilette's seemed to cut off his entire blood circulation, which was still pretty good considering the fact that he knew Neuvilette's kind was capable of far worse. But at least the judge was enjoying this new pace. The mans hips ground forward on Wriothelsey's fingers, searching for that same friction they would then back away from. It felt similar to watching tidal waves, and the young warden was deeply entranced by it. Still, his fingers acted on their own, disturbing Neuvilette's rhythmic pace with little nudges and stretches here and there. Meanwhile Neuvilette had pulled him close enough to rest his head on Wriothesley's shoulder, ghasping and whining into the ear close to him.

Soft little noises, unfitting of a man of his stand. His plush lips brushed against Wriothesley's ear, a choked moan spilled right from them into inner ear, passing through it directly into Wriothesley's brain.

"D- haaah, don't lick- hngh! That's filthy!" Neuvilette choked out, his legs trembled around Wriothesley's hips with every thrust of digits.

Between them laid his dripping erection, messily spilling precum over the inside of Wriothesley's jacket.

But for now he just grinned, leaned towards a pointed ear, licked a stripe across it and watched the man moan at the feeling.

"But you like it. Don't you?" he lightly nibbled on the lobe before continuing. "One could almost believe you're trying to handicap your own pleasure." "N-no, hngh!"

"You- angh!" He got cut off by a curl against his prostate that had him let his head fall forward, shoulders drawn up, jaw slack. Still, he tried to continue, although ragged and choppy.

"I'm not trying- haah, anything! You just- ungh! Stop interrupting me!" The grip on his arm tightened a little, teary eyes glared up at him. He felt his dick harden at the sight. But he couldn't stop his fingers from digging into the man's prostate yet again.

"Hnngh! Wha- Wriothesley!" The walls around his digits clenched tightly, a new orgasm seemed to near, and who was he to deny Neuvilette the pleasure?

"Hmm? Something wrong?" He stretched his fingers wider than before, to a point the doubted Neuvilette would be comfortable with. But the judge didn't say anything, even with his mouth open wide, he only moaned at the motion. He felt the muscles on Neuvilette's abdomen clench tightly, but the orgasm Wriothesley had anticipated didn't occur.

"It's not like you were keen on speeding up earlier." Neuvilette wrapped his right leg around Wriothesley's waist. The mark on his abdomen shone brightly, at the same time the wetness around the warden's fingers increased.

"Well, things change." He chuckled, it wasn't a lie, he had changed his mind. But he wouldn't tell Neuvilette that he got severely aroused from hearing him moan into his ear.

Slowly he pulled his fingers out of Neuvilette's ass, biting his lip at the groan the man made. Carelessly he wiped his fingers dry on his own coat. He'd have to clean that thoroughly later.

Neuvilette's gaze locked on him, observing every of his moves as he opened his pants. There was an audible gulp when his hard length came to sight.

Neuvilette didn't quite buy it, yet he still pushed the red tip inside. His legs trembled at the stretch, peach lips pressed tightly together. The canine trapped between them dug into the flesh below it, causing a doplet of blood to run down the soft skin.

After a deep inhale through his nose, he pressed the cock deeper inside, ignoring the way his body shuddered at the stretch. With his right hand on the desk he held himself up.

You can take time to adapt, there's no need to rush." Wriothesley watched the sight before him like hypnotized. The obscene way Neuvilette's hole stretched around his crown. The blush covering the judge's cheecks. The small whimpers he made every now-and-then, the little twitch his hands made on Wriothesley's cock whenever he thought the friction inside him to be too much.

The warden appreciated these little twitches the most. He knew they were signs that Neuvilette's control was fleeting. He also knew that that very well meant the judge could accidentally crush his dick any moment, yet used whatever he had left of his control to prevent just that.

Any other man would have ripped his dick out of this potentially castrating grip. not Wriothesley though, he wasnt one to back off from a challenge, not even russian roulette with his very own cock. Especially not when the reward for every survived round was Neuvilette's beautiflly twisted face.