The combatants stared at each other, formulating plans on how to take the other down without using much force, while ensuring their victory. All of the spectators were excited to finally see two hyperlethal personnel in a hand-to-hand combat, especially the Gray Raven.

"He's very good." Lucia commended. Lee nods in agreement.

"I'm worried about him, though. He's fighting a headhunter." Liv said, her face showing exactly how she felt.

"Don't worry, Liv. I'm sure Commandant can hold his own against her." Lucia assures her, but she herself is worried about him, but she didn't show it.

Bianca made the first move. She went for a punch in the head, in which (Y/n) blocked with his arm. He used the small opening to hurl his own punch to her stomach, but she managed to grab his fist with her left hand, pushing him back.

Bianca took a step back and goes for a sweeping kick in an attempt to bring him down. (Y/n) avoids it by jumping backwards. The blonde Construct followed the move with another punch — this time, it's aimed for his abdomen.

And it landed perfectly.

(Y/n) cursed as he staggered from the force of the hit. As expected from a headhunter, he thought. Bianca rushes in and intends to end the fight with a blow to the head. (Y/n) sidesteps, grabbed her wrist, and went for a sweeping kick, causing her to lose balance and slam on the ground.

*bzzzzzzzzzzzt*

"Time's up!" Celica's voice resonated in the intercoms.

Cheers and claps echoed in the stadium after their fight. (Y/n) held out his hand to Bianca, to which she gladly accepted. He pulled her towards him and helped her stand up.

Bianca grabbed her bow and took out the combat knife. She then hands back the knife to him. "That was a good fight, Commandant. As expected from a hyperlethal."

(Y/n) accepts the knife and puts it back on its sheath. "Thanks. You're good, too."

"Sorry about the punch, by the way." Bianca apologized. "Are you okay?"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." (Y/n) dismissed her apology. "So, this is where we go our separate ways. See you again, Bianca."

Bianca nods as they parted ways, going back to their respective teams.

======

Babylonia
Gray Raven Dormitory
1937 Hours

The Gray Raven were back on their dorm. Lee was doing inspections with his pistols, while Lucia and Liv were chatting with each other. Their Commandant, (Y/n), is sitting on a chair next to a white table with his rifle completely disassembled. After cleaning the parts, he reassembled his gun and puts some lubricant. After that he did a few dry fires before setting it down.

The doorbell rang seconds later. Lucia was about to stand up, but (Y/n) already went to the door. He pressed the button on the side, and the door slid open, revealing a robot pushing a food cart. It took out a large tray, which had four smaller trays in it, containing various foods, alongside some utensils and tissues.

(Y/n) took the tray and thanked the bot. The robot bowed politely and went on its way. He closed the door and went to where the rest of the Gray Raven was at.

"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner's ready." (Y/n) called out.

He placed down the tray and distributed the foods to the Constructs, with them thanking the Ranger. (Y/n) sat beside Lee and proceeds to eat his food, with the rest of his team following accordingly. Once they were done, they arranged the trays and waited for the robot to come back and collect them.