Another One?

* = Alagaësian Elvish - my friend

** = Alagaësian Elvish - May good fortune rule over you. Peace live in your heart. And the stars watch over you. (Greeting)

*** = Middle-Earth Elvish - my friend

**** = Alagaësian Elvish - Honorific for a close friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O liquid temptress 'neath the azure sky,

Your gilded expanse calls me, calls me.

For I would sail ever on,

Were it not for the elven maid,

Who calls me, calls me.

She binds my heart with a lily-white tie,

Never to be broken, save by the sea,

Ever to be torn twixt the trees and the waves."

"If you miss the sea so much, why don't you go see it?" I jump to my feet at the sudden appearance of a new voice, quickly knocking an arrow and pointing at my target. I relax as I see who it is, lowering my bow.

"Don't starle me like that, iet fricai*." I scorn the old man with a playful glare. He chuckles loudly, the skin around his sea blue eyes crinkling.

Once I've slung my bow across my torso, I place the middle and index finger of my right hand to my lips before uttering, "Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa union hjarta one. Un du evarínya ono varda**."

"Mellon lin***." The Wizard replies, bowing his head in greeting. Fyrn barks her greeting to our friend, lowering her head to the grey-cloaked Wizard from beside me. Her black fur shines in the sunlight as I stroke her neck.

"How can I help you Gandalf?" I ask my friend, curious as to why he is here.

"What? Can't an old friend come around for a simple, friendly chat." He inquires, feigning innocence.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. "I know you're here on important business, Gandalf."

Sighing, the old man sits on a log, pulling out his pipe. I sit down on another log beside him. We're outside my house, a small log cabin in the middle of Fangorn Forest. Fyrn, my faithful Shrrg, a giant wolf the size of a horse from the Beor Mountains, sits beside me, her head in my lap.

Close by is Mor'ranr, a young albino Feldûnost. Fyrn adopted him when she found him half dead, abandoned by his mother. She understood his pain, as she too was abandoned by her pack. It's a good thing they get along, because Feldûnost are usually hunted by Shrrgs and Feldûnost come in handy on rocky terrain.

Accompanying Mor'ranr is my Elven horse, Stardust. She's an albino and is smaller, but faster and stronger than most of her kind. She's been my faithful companion for nearly a century.

"How's Mor'ranr?" Gandalf inquires, taking a puff of his pipe.