KABANATA 70

5 months later. . . . .

Sandro POV'S

*I'm with Thea right now at our room since the kids are sleeping already, I already planned to propose to Thea,  I'm excited tomorrow, my family already knows that except for Thea, and by the day I'm gonna propose to her I'm gonna reveal our relationship in public tomorrow, hindi ko na talaga matiis na itago pa siya, and why I'm gonna propose to her tomorrow? It's her birthday tomorrow. She doesn't want a bonggang bonggang birthday daw pero we already got a venue hehehe bahala nalang kung magalit siya sa gastosin, she deserves all of it, she was a good mother to our kids, she's kind, helpful and respectful. Well but now, she's kinda sulking since she's jealous because she saw the news that maine and I hanging out, my friends already know I have a girlfriend already.*

"Baby, darling. . . ." I called her and grab her waist and pulled her close

*She removed my arms off her*

*I sighed and went to the bathroom para mag babad muna sa bath tub*

*I opened the faucet of the bathtub and wait it to full*

*5 minutes later*

*The bathtub is already full so I removed my clothes and went inside the bathtub. I relax myself first since I've been busy this past few days. Last month, I was about to propose to her last month but then I got so busy kaya hindi natuloy, but I'm sure tomorrow is the day that I'm gonna propose to her*

*I'm thinking here but then suddenly the bathroom door open and it reveals Thea. What is she doing here??*

*She went inside and suddenly removed her clothes, I quickly look away, I heard the shower open, I looked at her again. Fuck. She's so damn sexy. . . .*

*After a minute she turned off the shower and suddenly joined me on the bathtub*

*I saw her rolled her eyes on me, hm so grumpy today ha*

"baby, I'm yours lang naman eh." I said and tried to grab her waist

*She rolled her eyes on me for the second time*

"Don't be jealous na darling, I'm your and you're mine" I said and hugged her

*She suddenly sat on my lap*

"No, don't try me, baby." I said

*She just laugh softly and put her head on my shoulder*

"Please lang, wag mong itutuloy kung may binabalak ka" I warned her

"Hmm really?" She asked as she teases me

*She suddenly started grinding on my lap*

*I stared at her while doing that while she's smirking at me*

"darling. . . . ." I groaned and held her waist

"Do you really wanna do this?" I asked her

*She nodded*

SPG ( PLEASE SCROLL DOWN IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE) ‼️‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*I kissed her neck down to her chest, I lean her to the bathtub and started caressing her legs*

"ohh. . . ." She moaned

*I pointed the head of my manhood on her womanhood and started rubbing it*

"fck, Sandro stop teasing me already please. . . ." She said as she beg

*I carried her like a bride amd get out from the bathtub and we went to the bed*

*I throw her on the bed and position myself between her legs*

My Boss is a Congressmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें