|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟕|

E/C eyes open in the almost empty room, She was sitting beside a resting Nami

E/C eyes open in the almost empty room, She was sitting beside a resting Nami. Y/N looks around, the other crewmates had left it. The fresh memory of the day before lingered in her head. Catching that elephant, Talking to Crocodile, Seeing her family's new bounty posters, Leaving Little Garden, getting eaten by a giant fish, Nami falling ill, and also seeing Nami's incredible navigation skills up close.

Y/N's skin was cold, very cold. She rubbed up and down her arms, as she made her way over to a dresser and stole some of Nami's clothes. A pair of jeans clung to her legs, two pairs of socks overlapped each other, a long sleeve shirt covered her torso, boots tied tightly, two pairs of gloves hugged her hands, and finally, a comically large amount of jackets. A laugh erupted from Luffy's lips when the girl walked out onto the deck. Sanji gushed over how cute she looked, Zoro and Usopp laughed with their captain at the funny sight. Vivi even giggled a little, Y/N was puzzled by even Karoo laughing. "What?" She asked

"What's with all the jackets?" Luffy asked, "I got cold." She stated bluntly. "What, Can't take a little snow?" Zoro smirked at her. "Well, think of it like this.." She pulled Zoro by the ear over to the railing. She looked around until her eyes landed on something small. She picked it up into her gloved hands. "Spiders don't do any good in the cold, most die. Not every ability a spider has is good, I'm no good in super hot or cold places." Y/N explained before she threw the dead spider in Zoro's face; laughing when he flinched.

She let go of his ear, and Sanji and Vivi left to take care of Nami. "So you can't play in the snow? Woah, that sucks." Luffy said with a pinky in his nose. It wasn't long until Y/N was sipping on a mug of hot chocolate, courtesy of Sanji. Luffy and Usopp were making snow sculptures in front of her to judge. "I'm done! It's the man who came from the sky, Mr.Snowman!" Luffy grinned.

Mr.Snowman was just a simple snowman with a cape, a barrel on his head, and crossed eyes. Usopp shook his head, "I've never seen such inferior snow crafting.." Usopp smugly smirked. "Behold, The art of my soul!" Usopp presented his snow sculpture of Y/N sitting on a throne. "Snow punch!" Luffy threw a snowball at Usopp's work. "That's not fair, You're trying to kiss Y/N's ass!" Luffy crossed his arms. "I'll kick your ass!" Usopp kicked the head off Luffy's snowman. "Ahhh! Mr.Snowman!" The two began to fight.

"Can a person stand on the ocean?" Zoro asked, Y/N stood up from the snowy ground. "What are you talking about?" She called up to him. She followed his gaze to see a man standing on the water; not very far from the Going Merry. Usopp and Luffy stopped fighting and stared at the man too. After a moment of silence, they heard the man speak, "Quite cold today, isn't it?"

"Yeah, sure is." Luffy and Usopp nodded at each other, "Uh-huh, It's cold all right." Y/N kept her eyes on the man, "Very cold..." mumbled the princess before a large ship sprung from the ocean. "AHH!" Usopp and Y/N were sent rolling on the ship's deck, Luffy used his fruit to grab the railing before he could fall backward. "What's that?! A watermelon?!"