"Ask your new man." He said, then he slammed the front door and locked it.

"The hell." I mumbled, not even bothering to get up.

It's a struggle getting up and down this far along and if he wants to take the joke seriously he can, I'll do everything my damn self.

"Stupid fuck." I cursed, rolling my eyes.

HOURS LATER

It's been hours and Tribe still isn't back home. I've been calling his phone and everything and he's declining my calls.

"Bro, sissy. I'm gonna be a single mom, I'm about to be sick." I cried, to Majesty through the phone while pacing around the kitchen.

"Girrrlll!" She said, then she started laughing.

"It's not fucking funny, damn! I'm over here freaking out and you're laughing at me, you're about to get blocked." I yelled, with tears streaming down my face.

"Don't be getting mad at me, you the one who said that stupid shit." She snapped back, then I threw my phone at the wall.

"Why you throwing things?" Tribe asked, walking inside of the kitchen with bags in his hands causing me to mug him.

"Where you been? Why weren't you answering the phone?" I asked, ignoring his question while picked up my phone then I hung up on Majesty.

"Grocery shopping and shopping for my kids, I left my phone here by mistake." He said, placing the bags down.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't want a new mannn. I only want you Tr-Tri." I cried, waddling over to him then he pulled me into a hug, then he lifted my head by chin.

"I know you don't babydoll, but you can't say things like that. I'm a man and I have feelings too and I don't want to think about you being with someone else it makes me angry and when I get angry I want to kill and the only thing I need to be killing in life is fat ma." He said, causing me to nod.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I said, then he kissed my lips.

"You good mama, just don't let it happen again. Oh, and call Majesty back you never gonna be a single mom." He said, placing his hands on my belly then the kids started kicking.

"Ahh, fuck." I groaned, placing my hands on my belly.

"You ok?" He asked, and I nodded.

"They going crazy in here." I said, turning around then I waddled over to the couch and laid on my side.

"Babe, you wanna know what I look like?" I called out while he put up the groceries.

"What?" He asked, looking at me.

"Mrs. potato from toy story." I said, then he started laughing.

"Nah, baby- wait. What I tell you bout that?" He asked, then I turned the TV up.

"Don't get fucked up." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Baby, we really about to have two babies in less than two months." I said, then he flipped over the couch and placed my legs inside inside his lap.

"I know, I'm ready to be a papa. I saved some space for their names to be tatted on me too." He said, massaging my feet.

"We gotta have some unique names, like how ours are." I added, playing with my ring that was getting a little too small for my finger.

"I have some we just gotta talk it over." He said, grabbing my hand.

"You wanna take it off?" He asked, rubbing the area were the ring is.

"No, it's fine." I said, with a smile.

"Imma buy you a replacement still, I don't need you uncomfortable. I'm ready to finish up the design for your wedding ring." He said, kissing my hand multiple times.

"Ugh, I can't wait to say I do." I smiled, thinking about the day.

"Same here baby. Don't worry we'll be saying it soon." He said, smiling as well.

TWO MONTHS LATER

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4th, 2024: 8 P.M.

"Baby." I whined, kneeling in front of the couch with my hands on my belly.

It's been two months since we last spoke with one another and your girl it's official full term today. Meaning my babies can come at any moment. During this past few months we got everything set for the twins and also planned and set a date for our weddings while all being interns.

"Yes, babydoll. What's the matter?" He answered, immediately dropping down beside me.

"Baby, I know this isn't piss." He said, letting out a deep breath.

I may have wet the bed one or two times these past couple of months, but you can't blame me. I have two eight pound babies sitting right there on my lower pelvis all day every day.

"Noooo, m-my water." I managed to get out through heavy pants.

"Oh shit! It's time! It's finally time." He yelled, excitedly then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the nearest bathroom and began stripping me from my clothes.

"Wash up as best as you can, I'll be back in a minute." He said, kissing my forehead.

Turning on the water, I waited for it to become the perfect temperature then I stepped inside and proceeded to cleanse my body. Honestly, I thought I'd be more freaked out during this time but I'm actually fine. I think the amount of parenting classes me and Tribe attended we're straight.

"Alright, beautiful. I have your clothes set and ready for you when you come out, are you hungry? You know when we hit the hospital you're strictly on ice and fluids." He said, as I turned off the shower and opened the curtain.

"No, I'm not hungry." I said, while he rubbed my body down with the towel then he followed up with lotion.

"Ok, I love you." He said, smiling at me.

"I love you even more." I expressed, landing a kiss on his lips.

Chapter 44 is complete 🥳.

The boys are coming 🩵.

The wedding is coming, so the book will be ending soon🥲.

Any feedback or questions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your library. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚