Without realising it, I latched my teeth onto his lip and bit down so hard that he groaned. Before I knew what was happening, he'd slipped his hand down into my underwear whilst the other reached under the fabric of my bra. The bare contact caused a ripple of insatiable need through me, as he gently rubbed my clit. It only took one stroke to erase everything and anything else in my mind.

A soft moan released into his mouth, and he pressed a little harder in response, working me like he knew my body better than I did. I was pushing back on him now, my ass rubbing against something that felt incredibly hard already.

But kissing was getting more difficult at this angle. I needed more.

Prying away from his lips, I twisted onto my back intending to pull him on top of me or roll him onto his back so I could be on top instead, but he took charge. He swept down to my sweet spot, sliding his fingers down from my bundle of nerves to dip inside of me. I didn't expect it, clenching around him, and with every stroke of his tongue, teeth or lips at my neck, I was unraveling further and further. He started to pump his finger slowly, joined by another as his thumb pressed once more to my clit. It was driving me crazy that I didn't have his sweatpants off.

He drifted further down my throat toward my collarbone, and when he reached the neckline of my shirt, he raised his head to look at me. I was moaning softly with every pump, almost writhing my hips with pleasure, but I didn't care what I looked like to him.

With his free hand, he reached down to snap off my underwear in one easy motion, surprising me with a third finger that bucked my hips up. As he threw the fabric aside, he looked down at what he was doing, at the way my body was reacting, and he palmed himself over his sweatpants. I could already see the outline of what was beneath, of how hard he was.

I started to arch my back, my toes curling as he put a little too much pressure on my clit and made me lightheaded. A louder moan escaped me, leading him to dive down and swallow it. His tongue was in my mouth again as he moved his thumb faster and faster, pressing harder. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Fuck," I groaned, letting go. My muscles contracted and released, my fingers grasped at his hair, my legs clenched around his hand. I was shaking for a brief moment at my release, then broke away from the kiss to take a deep breath of much-needed oxygen.

Taking the chance he had, he slid his fingers out of me and kissed down my neck again. I was still so focused on my climax that I hardly noticed him tugging his sweatpants down until his body came between my legs. Something hard pressed to my crotch, rocking into me, rubbing me again.

I'd never came more than once in one sitting, but it felt like I was about to all over again just feeling how much he wanted me through the thin layer of his boxers.

He reached the neckline of my shirt again and this time sat up almost glaring at me. "Off," he commanded, pulling at the hem. I narrowed my eyes back in defiance, but one raise of his brow reminded me what I'd be getting out of this, whatever he was planning.

Once my shirt hit the floor, he trailed his fingertips down my cleavage and followed through passed my stomach to my hips. He curled his index underneath my bra, and it wasn't difficult to figure out what he wanted. So I sat up slightly again to take it off. I didn't care. I wanted this as much as he did, the only difference to my normal self was I wasn't pinning him down and commanding him instead.

He took in the sight of what I realised was my naked body for the first time. One hand at the obvious imprint in his boxers, he rolled his bottom lip between his teeth before leaning down to continue his kisses where he left off. His crotch was momentarily pressed to mine again, as one hand kneaded my boob and the other held him up.