[ 3 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

Wooyoung felt suffocated in the hands of the stranger. He couldn't breathe, blindfold drenched in tears. The hands roaming shamelessly over his body, and touching places he most definitely did not want to be touched.

He was scared. Terrified. Looking around frantically in the darkness, trying to find a way of escape but to his disappointment there was no way.

He felt the body lingering over his, hands holding him still. The touching and feeling made him feel the vomit rising up his throat. He shook violently pleading to be left alone of which it was no use.

He just laid there and let his body be used as a sex toy, to be thrusted into by someone who he didn't even know what they looked like. He didn't know what to do and it was eating him alive. Wooyoung tried to push him away. He really did but the man just forced him down, gritting his teeth.

Wooyoung begged him to stop, crying ever so desperately, just to be left alone but it was all so useless. His next option was to yell for help and he did attempt but a hand was slapped over his nose and mouth.

"Scream one more time and I'll kill everyone close to you. Starting with Choi San"

Wooyoung shot up from bed screaming in fear. He had his hands in his hair tugging and pulling them slightly and crying uncontrollably.

San got up almost immediately, looking at his boyfriend's state and hugging him.

Wooyoung had a hard time breathing properly. His chest rose and fell continuously, tears staining San's oversized shirt.

"It's okay, Young-ah"

He held him close for a very long time. Long enough for the violent shaking to come to an end along with the crying.

"Woo? What's wrong, baby? what happened?"

Wooyoung looked up at him, "just a nightmare. I'm... good now"

"Wooyoung."

"I'm fine really"

"Jung Wooyoung start talking"

"It was just a dream about someone threatening to kill you. Sorry for the sudden reaction, it kind of just threw me off guard so. I was worried. That's all..."

San kissed his forehead, "don't worry baby. Everything's fine"

Wooyoung buried his face deeper into San's chest, letting out a long breath before he felt another presence around them. He broke from the hug to see a dark brown coloured cat with a few patches of a much lighter brown fur. Wooyoung felt his heart melt instantly.