Holly was standing by the door, waiting to talk to Miss Abby. That would be my guess.

"Can I see you outside for a second? Just for a moment?" Holly asked as Miss Abby approached her.

"Holly! I am coming to your school, I am walking into your office, and I'm gonna interrupt you. It's ridiculous," Miss Abby told her.

"Fine. You go ahead and do that. I have parents who do that all the time," Holly insisted, leaving the studio with Miss Abby.

We could hear them through the walls, and when they came back in, they were still arguing.

"Get the hell out! Go!" Miss Abby screamed, pointing towards the door. "She's got a solo tonight, and you just blew it. You're expelled. You're done."

The two of them left the studio once again, leaving us all shocked at what just happened.

•Two days to competition•

"Let's go. Take the number from the top. Alright...wait a minute. Where's Nia?" Miss Abby asked at the start of group rehearsal.

"I don't know," we all replied. Miss Abby sighed in annoyance.

"Girls, we have two days...two days before you're in Miami against all those kids that dance at a studio and at school," Miss Abby stated, and we ran the number again. "Smile! Over the top! Watch the foot! Hold, two, three, four, and exit. I think we're good. I think that's a wrap. I don't know where Nia is, but rehearsal's over. She missed it. Remember, everyone's replaceable."

When we left the studio, Kylie was sitting in the den...staring at the wall?

"What are you doing?" I asked, gaining her attention. The older girls were busy having their own conversation.

"Waiting for you. Come on," she stated, leading me to our jazz class.

"I could've walked here myself," I told her.

"I know," she said. "Just thought I'd walk with you."

"No you stop!" I heard Jack yell.

"You started it!" Josie argued.

"Do they ever stop?" Kylie asked, annoyed. I shook my head. "Stella said she spotted Kayla and Jordan with Nora."

"Ew. I don't like them anymore," I said, and she agreed.

"She claimed they were talking bad about us," Kylie explained, and I gasped.

"They are not nice anymore," I insisted, and she nodded.

•One day to competition•

"My ears hurt," I complained, jumping out of the car at the studio.

"You're so dramatic. It wasn't that bad," Maddie insisted.

"Yes it was. Too much Justin Bieber hurts me ears," I argued.

"Justin Bieber is amazing. I don't get why you don't like him," Kenzie added as we walked in the studio.

"You overplay all of the songs," I stated.

"No such thing. And you can't be talking, Miss Bubble Guppies, Peppa Pig, Wild Kratz, Barbie, should I continue?" Maddie questioned.