20 || Q U E R E N C I A

Começar do início

"You ready?" He ask getting up from his seat. Dad grabs the massive suitcase from my hands and rolls it to the door leading to the garage.

I nod, "Yeah, I think so."

We both walk out to his truck on the other side of the two doored garage. He puts my suitcase in the backseat, so it doesn't move around much in the bed. I sling my backpack on one of the seats. My feet will thank me for it. Climbing into the passenger seat, I immediately recline the seat and get into my favorite sleeping position.

It takes us roughly an hour and a half to get to the Sheetz near the airport. When I mean near, I mean like less than five minutes away. Aspen and Lizzie arrive shortly after. We all give each other greeting hugs. Aspen's boyfriend, AJ, stands off to the side with my dad. I smile and wave at him in greeting. He does the same.

"Are you excited?" I ask Liz as we all pull away from the hug. There's only a few people in the store aside from the people working.

She nods happily, "Very, I could hardly sleep last night."

"Same!" Aspen says from in between AJ's arms again. He looks down at her with the look that I recognize after seeing it the few times I've spent around the two. The look full of absolute adoration.

In a way I envy it. I want someone to look at me like I just hung the moon and stars and everything in between. On the other hand, it's way too scary. I can't do it. Hell, I can barely commit to a TV show, how can I commit to an actual human?

I'm happy that she found her person though. She definitely deserves it.

We all go to the bathroom and everything before getting back in our cars and driving to the actual airport.

Going through security and getting our suitcase loaded doesn't take too long. It helps that I've been on a plane before and can show Aspen and Lizzie what to do.

One thing I am grateful for is that I don't have to sit next to a stranger. Me and Aspen had to flip a coin to see who sat next to Liz on the plane; I won. On the way back the plane is bigger, so we'll all be sitting beside each other.

I let Elizabeth take the window seat while I sit near the aisle. Aspen sits in the other aisle seat across from me. We're all practically jumping in our seats from excitement.

"Did you get any sleep?" I ask them as the three of us buckle up.

"Barely," Aspen says, "I was way too excited. I just took a light nap on the way up."

Liz and I share that we did the same thing. We all get comfortable and cozy as the flight attendants start to do their demonstrations. I pull out my book that I brought along with my page light thing. I got it off of shein and it's so cool.

It took me forever to pick out which book to read before deciding on Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas. I've heard so many good things about all of her books, so I'm going to see if it's worth all the hype.

It probably is. Honestly there's only book I've read and didn't like despite people going on about how good it was which was Normal People by Sally Rooney.

It's not that it was an awful book, I just didn't like it that much. Also the whole no-quotations got to me. Half the time I was rereading paragraphs cause I couldn't tell if it was dialogue or monologue.

But other than that, every other book I've read due to bookstagram, has been pretty good. Hopefully this one will be the same way.

Unfortunately I only end up reading the first two chapters before I put it away. I felt bad for keeping the light on when people were trying to sleep.

The plane ride felt like it took forever but also like it went by in a blink.

If that made any sense at all.

We finally land around 6:30, and the first thing we do is go to Starbucks. I would literally pass out if we didn't.

"Hi, can I get a tall mocha cookie crumb frappuccino and a warmed chocolate croissant?" I ask the lady.

After paying, I, not so patiently, wait for them to call my name. It thankfully only takes about five minutes. Aspen and Lizzie grab their drinks and food before we head down to grab our luggage.

The rest of the day is crazy but calm at the same time. Lizzie and Aspen were so excited and seeing everything for the first was an amazing experience that I'm so glad to share with these too.

Today was a very relaxing day. We arrived at the little house we were staying at and unpacked and got comfortable with everything.

There was also a small little grocery store a couple blocks down that we visited. The house we rented is in Brooklyn, but it doesn't take too long to get to Manhattan. Thank God. It's only like a 40 minute ride on the train.

♡ ︎♡ ︎♡︎

I know its been FOREVER since ive posted i just feel like i have no motivation while also in a writers block

It waa horrible

Honestly ive also given up on my posting schedule because clearly it isnt working

Chapter question: have yall watched My Life With The Walter Boys?

I watched it during christmas and OMG it was so much better than i expected if you havent watched it yet you need to

Anyways hopefully ill be posting more frequently dont forget to vote and comment <3

words: 1650