Sami Zayn | I'm Fine

Pairing: Sami Zayn x Reader
Word Count: 772
Summary: During a match you get hurt and Sami, your boyfriend, helps you.
Trigger Warning: Injury, cheesy love

---

I was in a match againts Sasha Banks, everything was going as predicted, I even had a little advantage because she had just returned after being injured by a few months.

Sasha pulled me from my arm and made me crash into the ring ropes, making me fall on my back harshly, a big wave of pain slowed me down when I tried to keep going, which she used to her own benefit. She grabed me by my hair, forcing me into de ring corner, and then started hitting me as hard as she could, yanking me by my hair again and pulled me into a submission move, making me tap out. My back was killing me by the end of the match.

A few minutes later, the medical team accompanied by Sami arrived next to me. The ginger kept asking me repeatedly if I was alright, he was really worried while the team checked me out.

"Sami, help me carry her to the infirmary" one of the doctors said.

When I opened my eyes, Sami's face was in front of mine. I tried to cooperate, weakly hugging my arm around his shoulders to make things easier for him.

Once we were on the infirmary, Sami layed me down on the stretcher. He didn't let go of my hand during the whole time I was being checked out, with his thumb, he caressed the back of my hand, trying to make me calm down and distract me from the pain. With his free hand, he was scratching his head harshly, it was a bad habit of his that he mostly did when he was nervous.

"Sami, I'm fine... it doesn't hurt anymore" I said with a smile, trying to calm him down, he smiled back, masking his panic.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you" Sasha's voice filled the room when she came in through the door. Once she was next to me, she sweetly brushed my hair out of my sweaty face with her fingers.

"Don't worry, Boss, I'm alright, I just hope that Sami doesn't get as mad as Dean when that plant of his died" I joked around, sitting upright, grimacing at the pain.

"Okay, First: I'm not as crazy as Ambrose, and Second: If something worse happened, I would be insane" He stated, kissing my temple. Sasha looked at us with a smirk on her face.

"Okay, loverbirds, the Boss is leaving. I just wanted to see if Y/N was alright" she anounced before leaving the room.

"Of course you'll be alright, Doctor Zayn would be at your service once we get home" He joked, pointing at himself with his thumb.

"Suddendly I'm dying to get home" I said teasingly. Winking at him.

"Keep the dirty things to yourself miss, You need to rest" he said getting closer to my face.

"And... the boring Sami is back" I said humorless, shoving his face away with my free hand.

"I just want what's best for you, I'm pretty sure that you are hurting" He kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, it does hurt, but... it's nothing that a good Sami Zayn massage can't fix"

"When we get home, I'll give you that massage"

"Uhm..." One of the doctors entered the room "Y/N. Your back is fine. You'll need to ice it and two weeks of resting tops" he explained to us before leaving.

"Thanks Doc" Sami said to him before turning back to look at me "Now, let's get changed and get home"

Sami helped me to get up from the stretcher, he placed my arm around his shoulders again and carried me to the locker room. When we got in there, he helped me change into confy clothes.

Luckily, we got home pretty fast, he got me to our room and helped me laying down.

"You know I can do things by myself, right? I just have a back ache, I'm not disabled" I said with a smile on my face.

"I know, I'm just trying to make things easier for you. Go to sleep now, It's been a long day. Good night little one, I love you"

"Good night, I love you too" Our lips met in a sweet kiss. During the kiss, Sami layed down beside me, letting me get confortable. When we broke up our kiss, I looked at his eyes for a second "Just so you know, I didn't forget the massage that you said you were gonna give me, I'm still waiting" I said laying my head on his chest.

I heard him laugh before I fell completely asleep.