"Save your romance for after the fight, " Jason said glaring at them both as he lands between them and held Tuk in his arms "Also here is your sister. Take her to safety as I attack from the sky," he said passing tuk to neteyam before taking off into the sky.

"Tuk quickly follows Tsrieya...Take her" He said as tsreiya takes Tuk and they dive into the water " Come on Anoung," He said as he and Anoung yells as they rush into battle. They all then follow Lo'ak to shoot down the soldiers and rescue Spider.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Rotxo and Kiri both came out of the water when suddenly an ikran grab Kiri and flies off with her "Let go of me!" She yelled. Jason heard and went to save her but got attacked by another ikran and crashed into the water.

"SHIT SUPERMAN!" Leo yelled as he quickly dived into the water and pulled Jason out and into the speedboat. Will quickly went to his side and started healing him quickly with his powers as Frank steer the boat with Hazel using the mist to hide them for a while

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Nico leads Spider quickly dodging other people as they try to evacuate. Meanwhile, Tuk and Trseriya snuck on board again and found Kiri before trying to cut her ropes. Nico saw Quaricth or 'Kronos' walking to the girls dangerously.  He made Spider follow,  Reyna and Piper who signals to them to follow, as she yelled an attack 'Kronos summoned his scythe out of thin air and fought him.

"I am not letting you destroy another planet for your greed Kronos!" Nico yelled as they fought before 'Kronos' hit him hard with the scythe and he crashed into the wall groaning.

"You have gotten weak ghost king," He said darling as he grab Tuk and toss Tseirya into the water. He grabs Nico by his collar and  one of the dream walkers cuffs him next to Tuk

"Now I'm tied up again" Tuk pouts as nico grazed waking up.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Piper and Reyna quickly lead Spider to safety when suddenly they got surrounded by soldiers but before they react,  a water wave hits a few of the soldiers and two na'vi boys attack the other soldier causing the three to join them. Piper punched a soldier who stumbles back and as he turns around she gets stabbed by a sword and falls into the water.

"Nice punch beauty queen," Percy said flicking the blood off riptide.

"Learned from the best, Jackson," She said 

"Nice to see you again ra-ra!"

" would not miss seeing you again for the world, water girl," Reyna said stabbing another soldier with a spear and doges another soldier who gets stabbed by Anoung. 

 Soon they were shot at by two dream walkers and they all took cover behind some tanks. Neteyam takes the gun from Lo'ak and shoots them. 

"INTO THE WATER NOW!" Percy yells pointing into the sub drop hole.

"GO!GO!GO!" Neteyam yelled as he keep shooting and anoung leads the two girls into the water, followed by Lo'ak, Spider, and Percy before Neteyam dives as he got shot several times in his chest.

Percy swims under the boat and turns to see if neteyam is following them but her eyes widen seeing blood coming out of his chest. She swam to him and used her powers to quickly get him onto the surface of the other side.

"TYSON!!!" She yelled holding neteyam above water trying to stop the bleeding with her power but since she used a lot in battle her healing power is slowly working. Anoung helped her lift neteyam onto Tyson and lean on her chest as he sat on the front connecting the queue.