"Why? Did he try anything to you?"

"Uhmm...no. I'm just.....a little bit scared"

"No need to be scared baby. Did he say anything?"

"Yeah. He said he wanted to apologize, he's with hyunbin"

"Just go to him. If he tries anything, just give me a call. I'm sure he wants to apologize"

"Are you sure I should go?"

"Trust me"

"Okay. I'll call you soon. Bye"

"Bye, I love you"

"Love you too"

*Beep beep beep*

Jungkook sighed then kept his phone back on the small table beside him.

___________________________

Jimin was busy moping the kitchen floor when he heard the doorbell go off.

He frowned then walked to the door carefully because of the slippery ground then opened the door.

"Oh" he said, surprised and a little bit scared.

"Uhmm...jimin? Can I please talk to you?" Yoongi said, fixing hyunbin's pacifier back into his mouth.

"O...okay. come in and be careful, it's kind of slippery here"

Jimin said, opening the door wider.

Yoongi smiled a little then walked in with hyunbin.

"You can sit on the couch. I'll be back" jimin rushed out then rushed upstairs.
That is when he called Jungkook.

After talking with jungkook, he came back downstairs then sat on the couch opposite yoongi.

"I just wanted to apologize to you jimin. I really didn't mean to do all those things to you. J..jin blinded me with his words and I....I was just so angry with you. I'm really sorry jimin, please forgive me. Jin was the one that faked the rumor about me in Highschool and blamed it on you. I...I shouldn't have believed him. I'm so sorry" yoongi said softly with teary eyes.

Jimin looked down at his lap while fiddling with his fingers.

"Jimin please" yoongi begged then went down on his knees in front of jimin who quickly stood up and held him.

"No no, don't do that. Don't kneel in front of me, you're older"

"No! I won't get up until you forgive me. Please" he cried.

"Get up yoongi" he held his hand.

"No. Let me stay here"

"I...I'll forgive you yoongi, please get up"

"Really? So easily? Won't you punish me? I helped jin hurt you. I held you down while he poured that acid on your face, you can't forgive me so easily, it'll make me feel more guilty. Please punish me"