Chapter 25 😏🔞

Mulai dari awal

Fuck, he needed to think about something else or he was getting closer to leaving her pregnant. 

His eyes squeeze shut as he attempts to concentrate and distract himself from the goddess that was now suffocating him. When it came to sex he was truly ready to do anything for her, and it was starting to show. 

Hyunji moans out his name, Jungkook’s lids fluttering open momentarily to see the pleasure spread across her features, his white shirt too big on her smaller body, concealing the view of her pussy burying his dick deep inside of her. 

And perhaps it was a good thing. 

“I’m so close,” Hyunji whispers out this time, clearly attempting to keep her voice down. 

He hoped that she would finish soon, because the strings of his impending orgasm were drawing tighter with each move of her hips, his lip tucked beneath his teeth as he watched the way she attempted to pleasure herself. 

He was a fucking idiot for not putting a condom in his wallet. 

Her breaths were heavy, and her perky nipples showed through his white t-shirt. He couldn't keep watching anymore. 

"Am I doing this right?" Hyunji breathes, continuing to move her hips and noticing Jungkook's shut eyes as he doesn't respond. "Jungkook?" 

"I'm concentrating," he sighs. 

"Is it that bad?" 

"You have no idea what you're doing to me right now." 

Hearing this, Hyunji began to grind herself against him instead, her clit brushing against his pelvis and sending shivers up her spine. Part of her wanted to know what happened if she didn't stop though. What if he cummed inside of her? What would it feel like? 

Just the thought of it edged her on even more as his dick filled her and brushed against the perfect spot. 

Hyunji moans another time, her mouth falling open as she speeds up her movements feeling her orgasm coming fast just as Jungkook opens his eyes to watch her. 

And damn was it a mistake.

 His lusted eyes stared up at her, hands on her hips as his body began to move with hers, unable to resist the pleasure that being inside of her brought. And all it took was a few more seconds before she was constricting around him from her arriving orgasm, making him panic as he felt the control slip through his fingers. 

"Oh shit—!" He almost yells, immediately rolling them over and pulling himself out of her at just the right time. His orgasm hits immediately and feels his body go rigid for a moment before relaxing back against the mattress. 

He finds himself breathing heavily and allowing his eyelids to flutter open moments later, catching Hyunji raising to her elbows. 

She was also out of breath, with a strand of hair at the corner of her lips. 

"That was way too close." He breathes, attempting to calm his breathing.

"Sorry." 

Fuck, he didn't want her to be sorry. It was way too good to be sorry about. And it wasn't entirely her fault. If he really wanted her to stop he would've gotten her to. 

But he didn't. And he'd definitely be doing that again, but hopefully with a condom next time. 

Jungkook's eyes trail to Hyunji's features, a thin layer of sweat coating her skin as her cheeks remain flushed. She looked fucked out—almost at least. 

There was one last thing that was missing. 

He reaches out to her, his hand cupping the side of her face and nape, pulling himself towards her before feeling her slightly gasp against his lips. She doesn't fight against him though, instead tugging herself closer and allowing for his lips to take over.