Chapter 25 😏🔞

Start from the beginning

Her anticipation builds as she waits for what she now craved, and luckily he was quick to deliver. Hyunji bites her lip hard as she feels the way that his tongue licks a long strip up her heat, his hot breath fanning over her before repeating the action. 

She would never get enough of this, that was for sure. 

Just as he begins to toy with her clit, Hyunji moves away the blanket that covers her view of him between her thighs, her eyelids heavy as she catches him in the act of eating her out this time. She swallows hard and allows for her fingers to curl into his hair just as he stares up at her lustfully, his tongue out and buried into her heat. 

“You like watching me eat you out, don’t you?” he mutters, his breath hitting her core. She can’t help but nod, her bottom lip still tucked beneath her teeth. “Such a good girl you are, being so quiet for me.” 

Hyunji’s breath quivers as he dives back into her centre, showing it the attention she desperately craved. And it was becoming difficult to keep as quiet as she currently was with the way he assaulted her with his tongue. As he continued to toy with her, she could feel the pressure within her build. 

But this isn’t how she wanted it to end. 

“Wait,” she finally gasps, tugging on his hair. “Wait, Jungkook,” 

Hearing her, he lifted his head from her heat, curious to know the reason for stopping him when she was clearly so close. 

She grabs hold of his hand and tugs on it to pull him up, Jungkook complying without a single word as he looks at her with confusion spread across her features. 

“What is it?” he asks, but she has him laying back on the mattress before tugging on his shorts. He simply watches, not sure of what was going through her mind right until she’s swinging her leg over his hips, taking hold of his dick and aligning it to her centre. 

“Wait, Ji-” Jungkook gasps before a moan rips through his throat, his head falling right back against the pillow as her warmth wraps right around him. 

Hyunji’s moan followed right behind his, her lips parted wide as she felt the pleasure of him filling her up. And gosh did it feel so much better than last time. 

“We forgot a condom.” Jungkook finally groans, his lip tucked between his teeth as he feels her bare heat for the very first time. 

And it felt damn amazing. 

No wonder everyone hated condoms. 

Hyunji stares down at him with lusted eyes and shallow breaths, her hands coming to rest on his chest. 

“Do you have any?” she asks and he shakes his head. 

“Fuck, I didn’t know we were staying the night.” he answers, “We can’t do this, its too risky-” 

He cuts himself off just as he feels the way that her hips begin to roll against his, a quiet moan escaping her pink lips. 

Fuck. 

Fuck he was so fucking screwed. 

“I don’t know if I can hold it,” he moans. 

“Just hold it,” she responds, now finding a rhythm as she lets his dick slip in and out of her. Her head slightly tilts back. 

“Let me finish and I’ll let you do whatever you want.” she breathes, her nails now digging into his chest. “Gosh, this feels too good.” 

“Hyunji,” he mutters out, wanting to find some type of excuse to prevent whatever was happening but nothing follows it as his eyes shut. He didn’t have excuses. He didn’t want it to end either because the way that her bare warmth slid up and down his dick felt more amazing than anything he had ever experienced before.