In quieter moments, Yujin took the opportunity to observe the world around her. She noticed the tired faces of night workers looking for a quick sip of coffee, the excitement of children choosing their favorite sweets, and the gratitude of older customers who often had trouble finding the right things, so Yujin answered their questions with pleasure and patience.

The evening cast a cozy ambiance in the store, as the number of customers decreased compared to the bustling day. Yujin, absorbed in her work, arranged the last few items on the shelves. Unbeknownst to her, a mysterious figure silently slipped through the entrance, wearing a mask and hat, dressed all in black.

The masked man looked around, making sure he hadn't been seen. Satisfied to be alone with no fans following him, he walked towards the girl.

"Yujin?" he spoke her name softly as he stood in front of her. Yujin's heart beat faster and her eyes widened in surprise. She had no idea who this person was or how they knew her.

Recognizing the fear that appeared on Yujin's face, the man quickly realized the impression of his sudden appearance. He winced at his stupid behavior and felt like punching himself. How stupid do you have to be to forget that she doesn't know him, so for obvious reasons this woman will get scared when he approaches her like that?

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I scared you. My name is Doyoung." he quickly apologized to her and introduced himself.

Yujin's brows furrowed in confusion. "Uhh hi, Doyoung. Can I help you with something? How do you know my name?"

Doyoung's eyes softened, realizing the need for an explanation. He also felt the need to punch Donghyuck for not telling her exactly who would visit her. "Sorry for the confusion. Hyuck told me to come and check on you and make sure you're safe while he's on tour because he can't be here himself."

Understanding appeared in Yujin's eyes as she remembered that the boy had mentioned something like this to her a few days ago.

"Oh yeah, the day before he left on tour, he told me that he would tell someone to come here one day," she said and he nodded.

"He should have told you I was coming today and what's my name, I wouldn't have scared you then." he whined at the stupidity of his younger friend.

The girl laughed softly and shook her head. "Don't worry about that, it's okay, I swear!"

Doyoung nodded and went deeper into the store to buy himself something to eat.

Yujin watched as he walked towards the counter to pay for his ramen. She smiled and waved at him, saying goodbye. As he left the store, Yujin found herself alone, surrounded by the faint hum of the refrigerators and the soft glow of the lights. She checked the clock and realized she had about five minutes left before her shift officially ended.

With a sigh of relief, Yujin swiftly made her way to the back of the store. She changed out of her work clothes, slipping into something more comfortable. She was eager to leave her workplace and go home.

Closing the store behind her, Yujin stepped out into the chilly night air. The streetlights cast long shadows on the pavement, and the sound of distant traffic echoed through the empty streets. The darkness seemed to envelop everything around her, giving the city scary atmosphere. Yujin clutched her bag a little tighter and quickened her pace.