Chapter4: Years later

ابدأ من البداية

In the years that passed, I also learned more about her and our family.

The viscount Lavane is a pig-like noble who had someone earned debt from the Arceid family...my mother being the sole heir was forced to pay.

And since she didn't have the money or any back up, she had to do it with her body...when I heard that my blood boiled to an unimaginable level.

I still remember, this was when i just turned 5...and for the first time i released a sort of haki...the materialization of my magicule.It wasn't as impressive as Rimuru but still...Sola said an royal mage magicule count would be around 7 on 100 while mine was roughly around 26.

Since that day I had oathed myself, I would annihilate this shitty viscount family.

I also learned about our 4 older siblings...3 boys and a girl. I had seen them once and my impression of them is worse than the mix of coffee and sushi.

Anyway, the oldest of them is a pig perfect image of his father, the second in the heir succession is the only other daughter he has.

She is like a slut who gave me a dirty look in the negative way and lastly the two others are twins and not worth mentioning.

Dawn : Ahh, well since there is no mention of such a family in the future, that means they are bound to disappear.

Sighing, I also learned from Sola that our father actually gained 80 % of his fortune through slave trading.

This made me think that Falmuth's internal story is much bigger than I originally thought...if the Lavane family disappeared, it would be because of something.

Logically from what I have seen until now, it is surely because of the slave trading which is actually illegal.
But somewhere in the future after our family demise, Muth would become Falmuth and make slavery legal...the Arceid family is also no more.

In the original novel, i was probably never born and mother never had a child making the family heirless.

But now I am here...

Dawn : I have no intention in making the Arceif family shine again but I will make sure mother lives the rest of her life happily.

3rd Pov

After that, Dawn went on with his training...a few days later he went out to the city, where they lived in the capital.

He was accompanied by a few servants and his goal was to search for precious raw minerals or just something interesting while resting from his constant training.

Overworking is something bad and dangerous afterall.

Unfortunately, Falmuth despite being a merchant kingdom being one of the main targets of trading had nothing valuable for him.
He just walked aimlessly while occasionally tasting new food and allying with him.

Dawn : (So that's how a deer cow tastes...pretty good if you're not vegetarian.)

Thinking to himself, he was munching a brochette until his body suddenly froze...his eyes widening as a trail of particles followed a small light point.

Dawn : (That's...a spirit?)

It was merely a lesser spirit yet their presence here meant someone could summon them...

Dawn frantically looked around and saw that no one was reacting to this spirit presence.

Dawn : (Huh ? They can't see it ? Wait...is that one of the effects of the skill: reader ?)

Thinking, he narrowed his head and dropped the brochette before running following the spirit...the servants who were with him got startled and ran after but couldn't believe the child's speed.