Chapter 3

Jill grunted, rubbing her head as she sat on cold concrete, the night moon of England shining over her. The portal she fell from then opened again, Toby falling in, the portal closing once again.

Jill tried getting up on her feet, only to be pushed to the ground as Toby landed on top of her. Toby groaned, sitting up on top of Jill.

Jill huffed, sitting up, pushing Toby as she did so. "Get off me!" She would shout.

"Maybe you should have moved, woman!" Toby shouted back, the both of them standing to their feet.

Jill rolled her eyes, turning to walk away. "Come on, we need to find them" she said.

They began walking when suddenly, out from a dark shadow, a figure came running and screaming towards them, a sharp knife in hand.

Jill froze, now getting ready for a fight. Toby then got a look at the figure's face, screaming from the top of his lungs.

The figure running at them froze, screaming as well, dropping his knife.

But once she had realized who it was, Jill sighed and stepped between the two, facing Toby, grabbing his shoulders.

"Get a grip, idiot! It's just Jeff!" She shouted, slapping him.

The screaming had stopped, Jeff busting out laughing, as he reached out to grab his knife. "You guys should've seen the look on y'all's faces" he laughed.

Toby crossed his arms, huffing. "You just think you're scary! You don't scare me" he pouted.

"You both are idiots" Jill mumbled, walking away. "One down, one more to find" she said.

"I see you guys came to look for LJ? Good luck, we got separated and I haven't had any luck around this place" Jeff said, following behind her.

"We were looking for the both of you" Toby corrected, running up next to him.

"Look, it wasn't my fault! LJ is the one paranoid! He led me to that mirror thinking it did something and then some rainbow guy pulled us in" Jeff explained.

Jill then paused, widening her eyes. "What kind of rainbow guy?" She asked, looking back at him.

"You know, some twin of his or something, only rainbow and colorful" Jeff said.

"So, maybe that's what he saw" Toby guessed.

"Wait, do any of you perhaps know his background?" Jill questioned, trying to think herself.

"All I know is he's some carnival freak" Toby said, shrugging.

"You idiot, he was some present to a child, that's all he ever says about his past" Jeff sighed.

"Yeah, he doesn't really open up to anyone" Jill agreed.

Right then, Jeff spotted a tall figure walking the streets. He squinted his eyes, getting a better view, to see the figure had red hair, colorful clothing, and long bendy arms by his sides.

He sprinted out after the figure, Toby and Jill watching, puzzled.

"LJ!" Jeff howled.

The future turned, only to turn towards a shadowy alley and run away. Jeff growled, picking up his pace as he followed behind.

"Stop running from me, you bastard! This isn't a game!" Jeff called after him.

"I think that was LJ, we should probably go too" Toby said before running the direction Jeff went, Jill shortly following.

Jack huffed and puffed as he ran back towards Isaac's room, keeping a watch behind him as Jeff began to get closer and closer.

He was about to teleport, when suddenly Jeff caught up to him, tossing himself onto Jack, causing them both to crash to the ground.