You will always come first (SFW/boyfriend!Gojo x fem!reader)

Author's note: I've been fighting with writers block for weeks now. It's not much but I'm happy. Enjoy the pure fluff with Satoru <3

Warnings: no warnings, it's sweet and fluff.

You were laying on the couch with Gojo. Your jaw rested on his chest as his palm rubbed your back up and down, humming here and there, enjoying the moment. With your index finger you drew circles on his chest and smiled, because you felt happy.

"Baby?" you lifted your head to look into those wonderfully beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes, darling?"

"What if we go on a holiday?" you bit your lower lip. Usually you never asked for anything like this. Even if Satoru was a rich man, you never took advantage of his wealth.

"Sure!" he smiled "Where do you want to go? I can take you anywhere." His eyes sparked with excitement, because finally you weren't shy enough to ask.

"Hm..." you frowned "Actually it doesn't matter. I just want to be with you, only the two of us. No business, no guards, no one but you and me, my love."

Gojo took a deep breath, your words found him off guard. "Still, do you have anything in mind?" he kept running his hands on your back, his fingers slightly touching the skin where he pushed your shirt up.

"Maybe somewhere near a beach?" you hesitated. "I want to walk on the beach with you, barefoot in the sand...hand in hand." you blushed a bit.

"You are so cute when you're embarrassed." he teased. "What else do you want to do there?"

"I wanna swim with you, I want you to chase me and grab me hard when you finally catch me. I want you to kiss me like there's no tomorrow." your eyes started to fill with tears.

"Princess?" he looked confused."What's wrong?"

"Nothing." you hummed a short laugh through your tears. "I'm just overwhelmed, you know?" you buried your face into his chest, grabbing him tight. "Because I still can't believe that this is true."

"What do you mean?"

"That you are mine." you sighed and shook your head a bit. "I love you, Satoru."

"I love you too, darling." he hugged you tight.

The moment was ruined by his phone. It kept ringing and ringing until you told him to pick it up.

"Now? No, I can't go right now. Handle it!" he rolled his eyes. "Yuuta, I don't care. I said "handle it!" he ended the call.

"You can leave, 'Toru. They need you." you said softly.

"I don't care about them sweetheart. I'm here with you, okay?" he placed two of his fingers under your chin to lift it up a bit. "You will always come first, never forget that" he placed a featherlight kiss on your forehead.