Shiza followed her gaze.
"Agastya !! " Ships exclaimed, looking Agastya after 3 years. She beamed looking at him and

Agastya was talking to someone "Agastya come here!!" Kritika called. him and he glanced at both of them

"Excuse me." He said Excusing himself and he walked near both
of them he looked Shiza Happy Birthday" "He wished her !!

"Thanks" Shiza passed him a smile and - was about to speak when Shiza's dad. called her !!

"I will be back okay" "She said leaving from there

They celebrated Shiza's birthday and after three days there was Shiza and Shrey's wedding so some guests stayed at Malik Mansion. Raisinghania family was also there for wedding rituals and functions.

At night Shiza was sitting on terrace eating her icecream watching the stars when Agastya Came there she glanced at him and was leaving but he stopped her !!

"Sit!!!" He said to which she nodded sitting beside him at the floor !!
Agastya took a sip of the coffee.

"Tell me what happened to you??! Agastya asked her and Shiza just looked at him surpringly but she felt that even they have not met since years still her understands her like before still know when she is upset.

"Nothing its just...." looking at her palms, she said half sentence.

"It's just what?? You know you can share that with me" Agastya stated and Shiza sighed raising her head to look at the sky.

"What should I tell you should I tell you that your cousin Shrey is a bastard and fuckboy" Agastya choked hearing her statement.

"When did you start abusing ??" Agastya asked her and she shook her head head.

"You just heard the bad word Agastya" She Complained.

"Okay tell me aren't you happy with this
marriage ??" He asked her

"No!| I amnot Shrey is not a good man but I can't say anything because of dad's health" She smiled sadly

"You are not the Shiza I know!! She knew how to fight for herself" Agastya's voice had dissappointment

"fight with whom with my family!! You know what tomorrow is singing audition but I can't go there because Shrey didn't allow me and my family member asked me to stop singing"

Agastya looked at her shockingly feeling bad for her as singing is her passion.

" Leave all this na let's go outside to eat icecream " she snapped her fingers infront of him in excitement as the thought of icecream itself gives her happiness !!

" Icecream ?? You were eating ice cream when I came here right ??" Agastya said though he knows how much Shiza loves icecream !!

" Yeah but let's go outside it will be fun and don't worry I will pay for the icecream my dad is a rich man after all !!" She said proudly convincing him.

" You think I can't even buy an ice-cream ?? " He asked her!!

" That's the reason na you are making excuses !! " she giggled

" You know what......" He frowned

" I am the best !! I know you were going to say this now come on let's go Agastya !!" She intrupped him complimenting herself !!

And before he could say anything She held his hand and dragged him with her !! Agastya didn't found it worth it to argue because he knew it he has to come with her !!

" The ice cream parlour is near so let's go by foot " she suggested him !!

Agastya didn't say anything and they walked towards ice cream parlour.

" One chocolate, one mango flavour, and one vanilla flavor ice cream!!" Shiza ordered her ice-cream looking around in the shop !!

" Ok now Agastya you ordered for yourself," she asked him after she finished her order !!

Yeah, that was just for her !!

" No, it's okay you eat !!" Agastya told her and she nodded but suddenly she realized something !!

" Ohh shit I didn't bring money ohh shit"she hit her head with her palm !!

" I knew it you are a dumb head so eat without any worry I will pay " he too hit her head slightly !!

" Did you call me dumb head ??" She snapped at Agastya !!

" Yes I did " he replied normally !!

" I am dumb head then you are a heartless chimpanzee," she said

" Chimpanzee I am not a chimpanzee and don't get too frank with me !! "

" Yeah, this......there we go I was wondering where I was too cold and rude Agastya Raisinghania Finally I got the chance to see him back !! " She chuckled at her joke.

Agastya looked at her with a done face and she finished her ice cream!!
They left for home after that and Shiza went back to her room !!

Next morning

Shiza was sleeping peacefully in her room when someone grabbed the blanket and removed it from her !!
She got up with a jerk !!

" Bhoot aa gaya " She screamed standing up on the bed !!

Ghost

" It's me Agastya not a ghost" Agastya exclaimed !!

Shiza glanced at him and rubbed her eyes "What are you doing here and what was that ??" She questioned him looking at him like an enemy had attacked her territory !!

" Get ready in 30 minutes we are leaving for your audition " he told her turning towards the door !!

But she came up with a new question " Audition ?? What Audition ?? "

" Your singing audition !! Now don't ask me anything I will leave in 30 minutes if you won't come downstairs !!" He said leaving the room.

Shiza looked at him with squinted eyes and made a pout " bande ko bata toh dete yaar ab ekdum se aise subha subha aa gaye aur order dekar chale gaye " she rubbed her eyes stepping down from the bed !!

He would have told me, now suddenly he came early in the morning and left after giving the order
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was Chapter One do let me know !!

Don't forget to vote for the chapter 🤌!!

Will meet you with a new update !!

Tata bye bye !!