Chapter 2: Serena's Slip-up

Serena woke up the next morning to a wet diaper as usual. She changed herself into another pink princess diaper and decided to wear a pastel pink sweatsuit, pink and white striped thigh highs, and pastel pink fuzzy boots. After getting dressed for the day, she went out to her dorm's kitchen and made breakfast for herself. Serena finished her cereal and grabbed her pink cat plush bag with her things, leaving her dorm and heading to her first class.

When she got to her class, Serena saw that she was the first student there. She chose to sit in a middle row on the right side of the lecture hall. Within 5 minutes, all of the other students gradually came in. Serena looked at all of her classmates as they walked in to see what kind of people she'd be dealing with here. She really didn't want any of them to find out that she wears diapers, especially not anyone that looks intimidating. Serena found herself enamored by the last student to come in: a tall 6'1 girl with blue eyes and dyed pastel light blue hair braided into low pigtails. The girl was seemingly wearing plain black pajamas, specifically a short sleeved black pajama shirt and fuzzy black pajama pants. Even with the girl's baggy pajama shirt, her breasts were very noticeable under it. Serena was completely awestruck when this beautiful girl started walking towards her and decided to sit next to her.

The blue haired girl spoke up and said, "Hey. My name's Emily. What's yours?". Serena, feeling flustered, struggled to get out, "I'm Serena.". "Nice to meet you Serena! Why are you wearing such warm clothes? It's warm out, it's still summer." Emily asked. Serena responded, "I'm always cold. I've always been very thin due to inheriting my father's very fast metabolism. Having very little fat on my body makes me cold a lot.". "Aw, poor little thing." Emily replied, patting Serena's head. Then, the professor came in and the lecture began. Serena and Emily both paid attention despite it just being the professor going over the syllabus.

When the lecture was over, the girls left the lecture hall with Emily following behind Serena. In the hallway, Serena tripped and fell, unknowingly revealing the waistband of her diaper to Emily, the girl she now had a crush on. Emily rushed to Serena's side when she saw her fall and asked, "Emily! Are you okay?". "Yeah, I'm okay. I fall a lot. It's tough for my weak legs to support much weight." Serena replied. "Okay, I'm just glad you're not hurt. Oh, and can I ask you a question?" Emily asked. "What is it?" responded Serena. "Do you wear diapers? Your pants fell down a bit when you fell and it revealed what looks like the waistband of a pink diaper." Emily questioned. Serena blushed deeply and started crying, hugging Emily for comfort. "Sh. It's okay. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Some people can't control when they go potty." Emily said, consoling Serena. "Tell you what: To make sure you don't fall again, I'll carry you to your dorm. What's your dorm room?" Emily asked. "184." Serena responded. "Oh! I live right next door! I'm in dorm 185!" Emily replied.

Emily carried Serena back to her dorm and when they got there Serena asked, "Do you have any more classes today? If not, do you wanna hang out in my dorm?". Emily replied, "Of course I'll hang out with you! I don't have any other classes today.". Emily carried Serena into her dorm and Serena led Emily to her room, where they would be hanging out for a while.