Part 4

"🎶 I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY, I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYYYYYY, I FE-🎶" As Deadpool sang this overused classic song the spider interrupted him.
"You know your totally off tune, right?" Peter said chuckling.
"Well ya but I still sound awesome webhead!!" Wade responded pouting
[WB: but he is right you know]
{YB: what the hell would you know about singing?}
"Guys!! What did I ask you to do!!" Wade said quietly through gritted teeth.
[WB: oh right sorry]
{YB: whatever!}
Deadpool sighed in relief as they shut up.
"What did you say?" Peter asked
"Oh I uh said your a webhead!!!" Wade smirked.
"Uhh you know I could drop you... Right?" Peter raised an eyebrow. Wade suddenly scrambled up Peter and clung onto him.
"Ahhhhh nuuuu please don't drop meeee!!!!" It took all of Peters effort not to slip off the spiderweb and fall on the ground.
"I was just kidding I'm not gonna drop you ok a-" Peter noticed something on Wade. "I-is that a grappling hook!!!" Wades eyes widened and he grabbed the grappling hook and threw it.
"Uhhh w-what grappling hook Hehehehe" Secretly he wanted the spider to carry him. Peter sighed
"Damn it Wade!!"
"What?!?"
"Your too heavy to carry" Wade didn't want to strain the guy so he reached into his back pocket and pulled out another grappling hook.
"Thank you magic satchel!!!" Wade announced in triumph.
"What the!!!! Were?? Never mind" Honestly Peter didn't want to know, even if he did ask the answer would probably be crazy. Peter's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a woman screaming.
"SPIDEYPOOL TO THE RESCUE!!!" Wade yelled.
"Spideypool?" Peter looked at him weirdly.
"Uhhhh ya! It's out new team name. Wink wink reader" Wade winks at you.
"Whatever" peter swung over to a lady being robbed.
"Ohh can I get this one pretty please!!" Wade begged. Peter sighed.
"Alright but remember no killing!!" Wade nodded and peter dropped him. Wade landed on the robber knocking him out. Wade picked up the purse and handed it to the woman.
"Here ya go lady!!!" The woman took the purse.
Woman:" oh thank you Spiderman!!"
Wade narrowed his eyes, "I'm not fuckin spiderman!!!" He yelled "WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT!!!" The woman ran away and Peter facepalmed. "Did I do good spidey!!! Did I did I!!!" Wade said as he jumped up and down in excitement.
"Ya, you did great.... Until you scared that woman half to death" peter replied. Wade shrugged. "Oh well, I did my best. CRIME FIGHTING SELFIE!!!" Wade pulled out his phone and took a pick. "Perfect!! That one goes on the fridge!!" Wade said with a grin. Peter laughed and rolled his eyes. He liked Wade....... AS A FRIEND!!! 😈😈😈