Part 3

Deadpools POV

Wade hoisted Spiderman up on his back. He gripped his butt making sure the hero didn't fall, he was fond of the spider.
{YB: He has a nice butt}
[WB: ummmm alright]
{YB: come on admit it!}
[WB: why?]
{YB: BECAUSE I SAID SO}
As his head voices argued Wade bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from talking. He did not want to ruin this chance of a friendship. He bit so hard he drew some blood. He tasted the coppery blood on his tongue but ignored it. It would heal, when they got to there destination they said goodbye, he told Spiderman his real name, and pulled him into a tight hug. When he swung away he immediately started shouting at his head voices.
"WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!?!"
[WB: what?]
{YB: what did we do?}
"Just..."
He sighed
"Guys can you do me a huge favor?"
[WB: sure]
{YB: Maybe}
"Could you uhhh perhaps maybe you guys could be quiet when Spider-man's around? Please?"
{YB: whyyyyyyyyy}
"I wanna be friends with him. He treats me nicely, most people don't"
{YB: awwwwww}
[WB: well your annoying, perverted, a sarcastic asshole, and you talk to yourself]
"Hay!!!"
{YB: well it's true}
Wade sulked
"Thanks guys" he picked up his gun and pointed it to his head.
"Night guys" he pulled the trigger and people screamed and ran away as his crimson blood and brains splated on the pavement.

Peters POV

He woke up late in the afternoon, that's why he loved weekends. He got dressed in his Spidey suit and jumped out his window. His leg had healed a bit last night. Then he remembered how Wade carried him home, and he blushed. Lost in thought he swung right into a telephone poll.
"Oww, thanks a lot spidey senses" he said sarcastically as he fell. But the landing was soft.
"Uuuggghhh owwwwchiiiii" Peter herd someone groan.
"Ummm sorry man." He said awkwardly getting off the person.
"It's no prob Spidey!" It was Wade!
"Hay Wade, thanks for helping me home last night" he said blushing under his mask. Little did he know that Wade was blushing under his mask too.
"Uhhh ya it's no prob, by the way I didn't get your name yet"
"Oh hehe y-ya umm well ya see, I-" Peter sigh and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I can't say my name. Secret identity and protecting my family and all."
"Awwwww lucky bitch!!!" Deadpool remarked.
"W-what? Lucky? Not really, I'm always so worried that one of my enemies will kill my family!" Peter said
"No no, I didn't mean you were lucky like that, I meant you're lucky that you have a family." Wade shifted feeling a bit sad. Peter put a hand on his shoulder and Wade looks up at peter.
"Dude, I'm so sorry. If I may ask, what happened?" Peter looked back at Wade.
"It's ok man, it's nothin really there just dead that's all" Wade managed to grin. "Now enough of all that sad shit! I gotta go see. If there are any job openings." Peter took his hand off of Wade's shoulder.
"Oh alright, what's your job?" Peter asked. Wade mumbled something "What? I didn't hear you?" Wade sighed deciding not to lie to him.
"I'm a uhh, I'm a mercenary" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh, why are you a mercenary?" Peter asked.
"Well, I guess killing is like the only thing I'm good at."
Peter shook his head "No, I don't believe it, I believe you can do better"
Wade looked up at him in surprise and smiled. "Th-thanks spidey"
"You ever think of becoming a hero?"
Wade shrugged "It sounds fun at times"
"I think I could help you become a hero." Peter said putting his hands on his hips.
"Whoa! Really!!" He hugs peter
"Ya, I'll talk to Fury about it"
Deadpool let go. "Ummmmm he kinda hates me cause I always blow something of his up....." Wade said awkwardly.
Peter facepalmed "Alright how bout you just help me?"
"Alrighty then!!" Wade said cheerfully
"But you can't kill anyone, so no swords, no guns, no grenades, no mines, nothing fatal ok!" He looked Deadpool in the eye.
Deadpool put his hand up to his forehead and saluted like a soldier. "Sir yes sir!!" Wade said sarcastically. Peter rolled his eyes as Deadpool took off his belt, guns, and swords. "Alright! I'm unarmed!"
"Alright I'm gonna swing you around till I find crime, ok." Peter wrapped his arm around Deadpools waist.
"Alright, jus don't run into any telephone polls!" Wade joked. Peter rolled his eyes and swung off.