Side order possible release date?

Not sure how but this chapter was published before I published the "New trailer information" chapter, yet this one is ahead of it. Just note that this is based on info before the new trailer.

According to data miners side order MIGHT release around September. Here's why me and a few others think this...

1. Data miners have found files attached to the splatfest announcements.
I have no way of showing you these files cannot be accessed, but they have been written down and taken note of.
The files are:

And this isn't even all of them! There are so much more

But as you can tell, side order has been developing quite well, and according to the data miners it's been in progress ever since the world premiere!

2. The first anniversary of splatoon 3 is coming AND a splatoon championship. This will most likely be the largest update we've seen so far, and according to the files the data miners found it's very possible it could be coming at around September. At the very least they'll give us a new trailer, and a release date.

Now just saying, this is a might. We may not get this update, we never know. Side Order might take a few more months or even years. But, it's very possible this could happen. Just... don't get your hopes up.

UPDATE: The release date has been set to spring 2024, probably around the same time the Inkopolis DLC came!

Apologies for not updating for so long!