Villains

Another thing I should mention for this story would be the Villains for the story, now this one has been hard to figure out, but I have gathered alot of information. So enjoy the NEW villains theory.

This picture is likely the queen salmonid, why I think this is because of how data miners found the codename of the new enemies to be "ZakoStandard" And the word Zako, means Small fry in Japanese, so therefore

This picture is likely the queen salmonid, why I think this is because of how data miners found the codename of the new enemies to be "ZakoStandard" And the word Zako, means Small fry in Japanese, so therefore... Salmonids. (So this is not the real name, but a codename Nintendo used to keep data miners from the spoiler real name. And this name is from My own Memory alone, from a video, the youtuber is called SplatChannel if you want to see it for yourselfs)

UPDATE: The potential boss is actually a normal enemy based of on the new trailer. The theory of there being a queen salmonoid still seems to be possible though.

 The theory of there being a queen salmonoid still seems to be possible though

This picture here... Is in fact, Tartar. If you put him upside down you'd notice that the bottom part of the picture is his goo, with the tentacles sticking out. The wires on the top are of course the telephone part. He wasn't like that before, but remember, 8 did beat him up well, so I'm not surprised there's a few wires and other parts hanging out of him.

The reason I believe this is because of how the Splatoon 3 story mode had deep cut and Octavio as side villains, so its likely theirs going to be a side villain here too. And based of the new trailer, since Dedf1sh is there, Tar tar must be too, and he's altered the salmonids in some way.

That's all I know about the Villains for now...