Minji crossed the road and approached the figure.

"Umm, excuse me, miss...?"

The woman turned around. Her eyes grew wide. "M-Minji?"

"I knew it was you, kitty!"

"Oh, bear!" Haerin reached out to hug Minji. "Gosh! How are you?"

Minji pulled back. "I'm good! How about you? Are you on vacation or something?"

"Well, I'm kind of stuck here in Seoul. Jungwon and I have built a modeling agency and we're kind of in a startup stage right now."

"Wow. For real?" asked Minji, surprised. "Well, I'm managing a studio with my dad after I quit my job two years ago."

Haerin smiles. "Would you be happy to provide your services to an old friend? We are looking for one."

"It'll be my pleasure, mademoiselle." Minji pulled out a wallet and handed Haerin a calling card. "There. Contact me anytime you like."

Haerin stared at the card. "I guess you're doing what you've really wanted now, hmm?"

"Yeah. it gives me a sense of completion."

"That's nice. And thanks for this," said Haerin, waving the card. "Expect a call from me soon."

Minji nodded. "So... you two are still together, huh?"

"Yeah, still fighting. How about you? I assume those flowers are for a special girl, right?"

Minji glanced at the flowers. "Yeah..."

"Is it for the same girl three years ago?"

"Mmm-mmm. Same girl."

Haerin ran a hand through her hair. "I knew it, Minji. I knew she's the one for you."

Minji absently scratched her head, smiling.

"It's been three years already, right?" asked Haerin. "Can't believe that three years just flew like that so fast."

Minji nodded. "So... um... are we good now?"

"I think so. I assumed 3 years has healed us both, right?" asked Haerin.

"Does that mean we could hang out with Wonyoung again like before?"

"Why not include Hanni and Jungwon in the circle? And whoever is Wonyoung's current girlfriend because she changes from time to time, right?"

Minji laughed. "Don't worry. She's in a steady relationship now."

"Oh, I guess everything's falling in the right place."

"Couldn't agree more."

They fell into silence, staring, and observing each other.

"Umm, do you think your girlfriend would mind if I'd go out with you alone one time?" asked Haerin.

Minji shook her head. "As long as your boyfriend doesn't mind then I think we could really do that. I mean, I'd love to do that."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, as long as I tell Hanni about it then it's fine."

"Tell her it's nothing romantic. Just for old time's sake. I missed my bear, you know."

"Don't worry, she'll understand it. And yes, I missed my kitty too."

"Perfect."

Minji opened the door to her apartment and heard the shower running.

Minji put down the flowers on the bedside table and lie down to get some rest. She is too tired from the traveling she didn't notice she was dozing off.