Chapter 4

(Not Over You By Gavin DeGraw)

Sapnap's Pov

"Nick!" Harley laughed as she watched me almost fall again. We were currently on a double date with Skylar and Ranboo. Of course I should've known, they would take me roller skating.

Harley was good at roller skating, apparently her and the boys used to roller skate with her dad. Her laugh was absolutely angelic, and I felt like I was floating. Every second with her, I would always remember. Her hands grabbed mine, holding me up as Ranboo and Skylar skated around us with smiles on their faces.

"Willows, it's easy, just let your body do all the work." She spoke as she pushed off of one of her back feet, going ahead of me a little.

"My body does all the work, alright." I responded and Skylar's face morphed into disgust.

"You are a horrible person. You are the reason I never come out of the garage. I never want to hear anything like that ever again come out of your mouth. Understood?" Skylar rambled as Harley's face turned beat red with laughter.

"You are a vile creature." Skylar pushed me down, causing me to fall and I laughed. Ranboo grabbed my hand and pulled me up, while Skylar and Harley skated away, with interlocked arms.

"Both of these girls are going to be the death of me." I spoke, looking up at Ranboo who just smiled at Skylar.

I woke up in a sweat, laying on the couch in my moms house. I threw off the blanket, and looked at the time. It was 11 am, yet the house was so quiet. I closed my eyes, and ran my fingers through my hair before walking into my bedroom.

Harper's bag was on the floor, and she had completely taken over my room for the night. I didn't care. But I would not sleep next to her. So if I had to sleep on the couch to avoid that, I would. I grabbed clothes, and a towel from my room, and walked into my bathroom.

I connected my phone to the speaker, and the music started to play as I stood there staring at my reflection. The tattoo H, on my neck. The cursive 'Willows,' above my heart. The bite mark tattoo on my shoulder. Harley Willows owned me, even if she was thousands of miles away.

The sound of the water falling in the shower filled my ears, and the bruise on my nose filled my eyes. It wasn't bad, just a little bit bruised. I looked at my phone, skipping a couple songs before settling on one.

My Amazing Niece: I had the craziest dream last night. It was about us when we went on our double date, roller skating.

The Favorite Uncle: I had it too

My Amazing Niece: Is she on your mind?

The Favorite Uncle: She's not.

My Amazing Niece: Liar, Liar, pants on fucking fire

I closed my phone before, undressing, then getting in the shower. The piano filled the speaker, causing me to groan.

"Stupid ass fucking song." I let the warm water fall onto my shoulders, letting my body soak up every aspect of relaxation I could.

"If you ask me how i'm doing, i would say i'm doing just fine." I sang out, it felt like it was my therapy.