MATTHEWS RECORDS

Dear The Rejects,

Welcome to your new life. Don't worry it's not as harsh as it seems. You will attend a meeting with us in two days so we can talk about our plans. Your apartment has been put up for sale, as did your car.

The dog will not be allowed to attend anything. He will have to stay outside and or in the hotel. We are currently in the midst of getting you guys on a world tour.

Abu, You need to quit your job, cut all contact with any friend you had, because friends ruin you in this industry.

D'Angelo, You need to get your attitude under check before we meet again in two days. You are acting like you have a stick up your ass, and that is not acceptable. You will continue to talk to the Olivia girl, she was good for publicity.

Yomar, You need to quit your job at the bar, and stop talking to the girl that you have been seeing behind your friend's back. Bad idea for that one. Make sure to cover up your tattoos a little more, they aren't acceptable, but seeing as they are all over you and permeate we will be covering some.

Ace, You have a lot. You will become the singer of the group. Females under my contract do not play any instruments on stage, therefore you will not. You must stop talking to the male that was at your concert tonight. It seems you two have bad blood, therefore it should be easy. You dropped out of college and quit your job, therefore, you are ready.

Pack up all of your things that you need from your apartment, some of my workers will be around to collect some things. So if you want to keep things, pack them.

You will be getting a whole new wardrobe and a new schedule. Working everyday, rehearsing.

You won't have time for him, and if you do, we are going far away. You and my son (Jessie) will start dating when the tour starts. Go on dates a couple times a week, interviews together, and will make more publicity, because that's what this life is about.

You are not allowed to cheat on him in the relationship, as he is not allowed to cheat on you. You will address my wife, Opal, as Mrs. Mathews, and you will address me as Mr. Mathews unless we are in public or you are doing an interview.

Get everything together in two days. Your rule list is in the packet, we will go over them at the meeting.

From,

KM (Matthews Records)

443 Words