Celebrating Life

At evening,

The Goenka mansion was adorned with vibrant decorations and shimmering lights, creating an atmosphere of joy and celebration. It was a special day - Naira's God Bharai, a beautiful occasion to celebrate her journey into motherhood. Friends, family, and loved ones gathered to shower their blessings and love upon Naira and the little life growing within her.

The event started with a traditional puja, where Naira looked radiant in a graceful saree, her baby bump adding to her glow. The rituals were performed with love and devotion, and the aroma of incense filled the air. As the puja concluded, the atmosphere shifted to a more festive one, with cheerful music filling the air.

The celebration moved into full swing, with a stage set up for dance performances. Mishti, Kanchi, and Naira's friends prepared a dance routine that perfectly captured the essence of the occasion. They danced with grace and enthusiasm, expressing their happiness for Naira's upcoming journey into motherhood.

Naira sat in the center, a smile gracing her lips as she watched her loved ones dance and celebrate around her. Kartik, always by her side, couldn't help but join the dance at one point, twirling Naira gently while everyone cheered. Their happiness was infectious, spreading to every corner of the room.

As the dance performances continued, Shubham, known for his playful nature, couldn't resist the opportunity to tease Naira. With a mischievous grin, he picked up a soft toy from a table and approached Naira.

Shubham: (in a playful tone) Hey Bhabhi, you know what? I heard that talking to the baby helps in bonding. So, here's a new friend for you and the little one.

Naira chuckled, taking the soft toy from Shubham's hand.

Naira: (playfully) Oh, really? Thank you, Shubham. I'll make sure to introduce our little one to this new friend.

Shubham: (winking) Great! But remember, Bhabhi, if the baby starts speaking 'Shubham' before 'Mumma' or 'Papa,' you know who's to blame, right?

Naira: (laughing) Don't worry, Shubham. I won't let our baby's first word be 'Shubham.'

The playful banter continued, with Shubham's light-hearted teasing adding an extra layer of joy to the celebration. The dance performances went on, featuring both traditional and modern songs, showcasing the perfect blend of culture and happiness.

Towards the end of the celebration, Kartik took the stage, holding Naira's hand. Their eyes met, filled with love and anticipation, as they danced together. It was a moment that encapsulated their journey, their bond, and the beautiful new chapter they were about to embark upon.

The God Bharai celebration was truly a memorable event - a mix of tradition, dance, laughter, and the warmth of family and friends. And as the day came to an end, it left behind a treasure trove of cherished memories for Naira, Kartik, and their growing family.

After 2 month,

Naira wake up early and saw that kartik is not in the room, she got ready after fresh up, and went to go down, she saw here and there not finding anyone,

Naira think I should go down by myself, she place her foot on the stairs just then,

Doll, Rohan said,

She turn and find Rohan,

Come I drop u down, he took Naira and Naira started asking about kartik..

Rohan make her sit and sat beside Kanchi holding kian,

Kian make baby sound in happiness, he is excited looking Naira.

Naira stretch her hand and with a broad smile kian ran towards her,

Bo.. he said in his child voice, all smile, Rohan sat beside Naira, kian may kick her tummy. Naira kissed him and he giggle,

All adorned their bond,

Mishti: this is again cheating,

Shubham: ab tujhe kya hua,

Mishti: look at kian, Dekho di ke pass jake kitna khush hai,

Rohan: kyuki Naira ne hi sabse phle kian ko dekha tha aur Naira ne hi toh kian ka naam rakha tha,

Flashback,

Kanchi got labour all are outside ot waiting for new addition.

Naira: bhai sab thik hoga don't take tension,

After sometime, they heard a baby voice,

All are happy and nurse came and said congratulations it's a boy...

All hugged each other and congratulated.

Rohan asked about Kanchi and nurse said she is fine,

All went to see the baby and Naira took him in her hand and getting emotional.

Naira: he is so small, and kissed him,

After 13 days,

Today is naming ceremony of the baby,

Pandit ji perform the puja and said baby ki bhua ab naam bataye,

Rohan: doll bolo kya naam socha hai,

Naira: in baby ear said the name,

Kartik: jaan, hume bhi batao,

Naira: baby ka naam hai kian....

Kanchi: wow Naira such a beautiful name,

Shubham: kaha se searched kiya,

Naira: searched nahi kiya Rohan and Kanchi ka name mila ke rakha hai,

Kanchi ke name me se k and I word liye

Rohan ka A and N liya, dono ko join kiya aur kian ban gaya,

Shubham: not bad chipkali, tere pass bhi mind hai,

Naira: you..... shut up chimpanzee, monkey donkey idiot...

All together: stop both..

Flashback ends

A servant came with a glass and bottle of milk,

Kanchi: give bottle to Rohan to feed kian, and glass to Naira,

Naira: I don't like milk,

Rohan: doll, it's good for you and baby health,

Kanchi: look it's chocolate milk,

Naira saw and started drinking milk happily.

Kartik came and saw Naira sitting and drinking milk happily,

Kartik: jaan, u walk up early,

Naira nodded..

Kartik place a kiss on her forehead and left to get ready...