The Unconventional Wedding

Singhania house,

The haldi ceremony of Naira was a joyous and colorful affair held at the Singhania residence. The entire house was adorned with marigold flowers and vibrant decorations, creating a festive atmosphere. Friends and family members were all gathered to celebrate the bride-to-be's special day.

Naira, dressed in a beautiful yellow lehenga, looked like a radiant sunflower. Her face beamed with happiness as she sat on a floral-decorated swing, surrounded by her loved ones. The fragrance of turmeric mixed with sandalwood filled the air as the haldi paste was applied to Naira's hands and face by her family members.

As the ceremony began, Naira's cousins and friends started playfully applying the haldi paste on each other, creating a lively and cheerful atmosphere. Laughter and joy echoed throughout the house as everyone enjoyed this fun-filled ritual.

Kartik, dressed in a yellow kurta, arrived at the ceremony with a wide smile on his face. His excitement to see Naira was evident as he eagerly joined the festivities.

Kartik: Angel..

Naira: Kartik...

Kartik: mein bhi haldi lagauga Angel ko.

Rohan: ok take little bit and apply.

Kartik took pinch of paste and apply it on her both cheeks making her smile.

Kartik: Angel is looking like clown and giggling and making everyone laugh.

Naira: acha ji, abhi batai hu, she removed haldi paste from her face and applied on him everyone burst into laughter.

Kartik: making Ewwww face,

Everyone admires their bonds and smiles.

Kartik: Angel not fair, it's your marriage not mine.

Rohan : kartik kal ko tumhari bhi shaadi hogi to tum abhi se practice kar lo.

Naira ko yeh sun kar acha nahi laga ki kartik kisi aur se shaadi karega,

Kanchi: hubby, kya chal raha hai tumhare mind me.

Rohan: just smiles.

Dadi: is chore se kon shaadi karega, pagal ho gaye hai sab ke sab she said slowly so no one hear.

At night

Sangeet ceremony

The sangeet ceremony of Naira was a night filled with music, dance, and celebration, held a day before her wedding. The entire Singhania residence was transformed into a dazzling venue with colorful lights, intricate decorations, and a stage set up for performances.

Naira, adorned in a stunning lehenga with intricate embroidery, looked like a true Bollywood diva. Her smile radiated happiness as she greeted the guests with warmth and excitement. Kartik, dressed in a dashing sherwani,

The evening kicked off with family members and close friends performing special dance numbers in honor of the bride-to-be. They danced to upbeat Bollywood songs, showcasing their best moves and adding to the festive spirit. The dance performances were choreographed with precision and enthusiasm, leaving everyone in awe.

Kartik was sitting with Rohan and Kanchi,

Rohan: kartik you asking for your wife that day.

Kartik: yes.

Rohan : toh kaisi wife chahiye tumhe.

Kartik: Naira ko dekhte hue Angel jaisi.

Rohan : lekin Naira jaisi koi aur nahi hai.