•!Info!•

Hello! Welcome to the beginning of our Drarry oneshots! This account is ran but three people but I (you can call me MelBel) will mostly be writing these! At the top of the chapters it will say who it was written by but chances are it's just me writing these. I just have a few things to say before you all go ahead and read!

WARNINGS:
Trigger warnings will be put at the top of each chapter, the only things that won't be noted as a warning are explicit language, mention of Harry's abuse at the Dursleys (unless it's very bad) bully Malfoy (unless he'a REAL harsh) and kissing/making out/hickeys. I'm not putting spoilers as a warning either because I'm sure we all know their chemistry...
(Note, if there is smut I'll also say who tops because I know some people have a preference and nothing would suck more than getting to the good stuff and realizing the preference you have isn't happening)

PLOT:
The general idea of the chapter will be at the top because I know personally that I want to know what I'm about to read! So if you find it boring or uncomfortable you can always skip! There will be plenty of AU's and such so don't expect a bunch of cannon events and such. Also their personalities may not always match the stories, depending on the AU and such!

REQUESTS:
All requests are welcomed! You can just comment or DM me! Don't be afraid to reach out! If you want credit for the idea I can always tag and give credit, but if you rather be anonymous that's okay too!

UPDATES:
I do not have an updating schedule so updates will be random so please don't expect constant updates! Most chapters will be 1000+ though there may be shorter ones. A lot will also be incredibly long.

EDITING:
I'll edit every chapter before publishing, though I still may make some mistakes so don't be afraid to KINDLY let me know!

OTHER STUFF:
I know that in the movies Harry doesn't have green eyes, but in some chapters they will be described as green (due to his real character). I'm not really sure if I want to go off of their book appearances or their movie appearances so each chapter might be different... we'll see though!
ALSO! Not everything will be cannon and I will be bending some Hogwarts rules and such, especially with The Room of Requirement! So please don't be upset if not everything adds up and makes sense. I also won't be putting which year they are in unless it's important to the story. You can imagine them whenever!

I hope you all actually read this, I just want everybody to feel safe and comfortable! Enjoy the oneshots and don't be afraid to drop suggestions!