↳𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘵𝘸𝘰: chapter twenty-four¡: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Začať od začiatku

"Can you help me pull up my zipper?" The nervousness within your slightly frustrated tone encourages Toji to grow nearer and nearer to you, his love-stricken eyes completely gracing your own within the mirror.

A mirror that details every single meticulous aspect of your features. Features that grow giddy within his presence, bubbling with a lovely radiance.

"I've been waiting for you to say that," Toji conducts himself into roughly spewing, his eyes so cunningly drawn towards your presence.

"I don't know why you're staying away from watching me put on the dress," Sighing, you draw in him perching up his lips, attempting to conceal the crimson hue that tints his cheeks, encouraging him to settle behind you -- his lower half pressed so dearly against the back of your dress.

"You know that I'm likely to rip your dress because you look so good," Grunting against you, his demeanour completely groggy towards your being, he wraps his broad arms around your gentle waist -- planting tender kisses upon the entirety of your supple neck.

"It was expensive, Toji," Whimpering towards the sensation of a hand of his, cunningly tilting towards your concealed breast, you grow flustered at the way he smears kisses upon your neck, his nimble fingers completely plaguing the curve of your breast.

"Mhm, but I'm willing to pay for way more dresses for you," Intaking every inch of his seductive words, your heart thuds erratically towards the fact that his girthy erection settles against the plushness of your ass -- teasing a sentiment you grow incapable of shedding.

A sensation that completely numbs the entirety of your mind, eradicating the hopes you hold towards attending the event.

"Careful, T-Toji, being on birth control isn't something for the weak," Knowing that you yearn to cave into his advances, you shift your comfortable gaze upon the sight of him glimpsing, easing each of his struggling breaths against your being.

"It's not every day I get to get you in this position," He delectably murmurs, his heart completely thunderous towards the fact that you subconsciously arch into him -- planting your hand upon the one that so beautifully settles against your lithesome breast.

"Control yourself around me, especially since I'll get more pissed if you finished inside of me, right before you go to the event with women you may flirt with," Gently settling your heart upon his own, you softly continue, "I refuse to be a quick fuck in a dress, especially since I heavily have your attention now." He intakes the softness of your words, his eyes completely captured with the beauty of your being.

"You could never be a quick fuck," Toji lulls you with his head craning, resting so tenderly against your ear, "Don't think of yourself as that, especially since if we start, you know we'll never stop." The taunting of his words welcomes you into swiftly conducting your being into resisting the extremely pleasant deal, running your hand against the one he keeps against your ample breast.

"The one time I wish Lawrence would butt in and call us out for this position," Toji's comfortable grin encourages the thudding between your thighs to long for his being, but you knew better than to completely fold.

"Say it like that and I swear we'll fuck here, all night long," Toji's teasing words welcome a gasp from your lips, particularly whilst you grow inexplicably aroused -- circling his erection with the surface of your plush ass.