𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

The Khalasar have arrived the lands of Lhazar. Dany and her company walk through the burned area.
"What did they do?" Rhaenyra asked.
"Lamb men make good slaves. Khal Drogo will make a gift of them to the slavers. And the slavers will give us gold...and silk and steel."Rakharo answered.
"I thought the Dothraki didn't believe in money." Daenerys said.
"Gold to hire ships, Princess. Ships to sail to Westeros." Jorah informed.
"Home?" Rhaenyra asked. Jorah gave a small smile.

While walking a little further, Dany sees Dothraki men looting and holding Lhazareen captive.
"Jorah, make them stop." Daenerys ordered,
"Khaleesi?" Jorah said.
"You heard me." Daenerys turned to Jorah.
"These men have shed blood for their Khal. Now they claim their rewards." Jorah explained.
"She is a lamb girl, Khaleesi. The riders do her honor.If her wailing offends the Khaleesi, I will bring you her tongue." Rakharo said.
"Princess, you have a gentle heart, but this is how it's always been." Jorah spoke.
"I do not have a gentle heart, Ser. Do as I command or Khal Drogo will know the reason why." Daenerys ordered.

Jorah and Rhakharo both obey and run off, trying to stop the Khalasar, while freeing some Lhazareen.
"Kash qoy qoyi thira disse. Me qorasokh anni!" Rhakharo argued.
While Rhakharo argues with a Dothraki man, Jorah brings over a Lhazareen woman.
"Come." Jorah told the woman.
"What do you want done with them?" Jorah asked.
"Bring her to me. And those women there." Daenerys said.
"You cannot claim them all, sister." Rhaenyra spoke up.
"I can, and I will." Daenerys said with her head held high.

Leaving with a couple of Lhazareen women, Dany arrives at a covered courtyard, where Khal Drogo is having a discussion with Mago. Cohollo smiled at Rhaenyra. She blushed at seeing him.

"Me Fati! Khaleesi vazha anhaan qorasokh anni, ch'anha afichak mae m'arakhoon anni!" Mago argued.
"Me vastoe hatif anni; ahhazaan yer Nemo vacchaki." Drogo sat unfazed. Drogo sees his wife.
"Moon of my life. Mago says you have taken his spoils. A daughter of a lamb men, who was his to mount. Tell me the truth of this." Drogo said in Dothraki. Com
"Mago speaks the truth, my sun and stars. I have claimed many daughters this day, so they cannot be mounted." Daenerys replied.
"This is the way of war. These women are slaves now to do with as we please." Drogo informed.
"It pleases me to keep them safe. If your riders would mount them, let them take them for wifes." Daenerys pleads.
"Does the horse mate with the lamb?" Qotho asked looking at Drogo.
"The dragons feeds on horse and lamb alike." Rhaenyra spoke. Cohollo smirked.
"You are a foreigners." Mago looked at Rhaenyra. "You do not command me." He turned to Daenerys.
"I am Khaleesi. I do command you." Daenerys barked.
"See how fierce she grows? That is my son inside her, the stallion that will mount the world. Filling her with his fire. I will hear no more. Mago, find somewhere else to stick your cock." Drogo said.

Mago spits on the ground and draws his sword.
"A Khal who takes orders from a foreign whore is no Khal." Mago growled. When Qotho is trying to interfere, Khal Drogo calls him back.
"I will not have your body burned. I will not give you that honor." Drogo stood.
Mago points out his sword and pushes it to Khal Drogo's chest. Khal Drogo grins, it doesn't seem to phase him. He continues talking.
"The beetles will feed on your eyes. The worms will crawl through your lungs." Drogo said.
Mago starts swinging his sword, while Khal Drogo dodges his attack.
When turning his back on Mago, he grabs his daggers and speaks.
"The rain will fall on your rotting skin..." Khal Drogo turns around facing Mago and drops his daggers to the ground. "Until nothing is left of you but bones!"Khal Drogo runs towards Mago, while dodging his attacks. While attacking, Mago screams.

Khal drogo grabs Mago's sword, disarms him and cuts his throat open. He grabs Mago's throat, crushes it and pulls out his tongue. He shows Mago's tongue to the crowd, walks back to his chair and throws Mago's tongue on a pile of rotting flesh.

Rhaenyra rushed to Cohollo, who stood next to Drogo.
"Is he alright?" Rhaenyra asked Daenerys.
"He needs a healer. Where are the healers?" Daenerys turned looking at her people.
"This is the bite of a fly." Drogo spoke.
"I can help the great rider with his cut." Mirri Maz Duur said. A slave woman Dani saved.
"The Khal needs no help from slaves who lie with sheep." Qotho told Mirri.
"She is mine let her speak." Daenerys barked.
"Thank you, silver lady." Mirri smiled.
"Who are you?" Daenerys asked.
When "the witch" is trying to approach Dany, Qotho stops her.
"I am named Mirri Maz Duur." Mirri introduced herself. "I was the Godswife of this Temple." She explained.
"A witch." Qotho said and spits on the ground in front of Mirri.
"My mother was Godswife here before me. She taught me how to make healing smokes and ointments. All men are of one flock, so my people believe. The Great Shepherd sent me to Earth to heal his..." Mirri spoke.
Qotho slaps "the witch" and says.
"Too many words. A witch's words poison the ears." Qotho said looking at Drogo.
"lamb or lion, his wound must be washed and sewn or it will fester." Mirri said.
Daenerys looked at Drogo.
"Let her clean your wound, my sun and stars. It makes me hurt to see you bleed." Daenerys said. Rhaenyra grabbed her sisters hand.
"Sister. This does not feel right. Listen to Qotho. I don't trust this." Rhaenyra said.
"This is my husband." Daenerys looked at Rhaenyra. "Help him." Daenerys looked at Mirri.
While Drogo seemingly in thought, "the witch" approaches him.
As Dany steps aside, she looks at Khal Drogo's wound.

That night, Rhaenyra laid on Cohollo chest.
"Anha want yeri to be mine."( I want you to be mine.) Cohollo said. Rhaenyra lifted her head.
"Anha am yours."( I am yours) she smiled. Rhaenyra sat up. "She tih ramasar, kisha say anha am yours ha jinak asshekh to the nakho ki tih asshekh."(In my land, we say I am yours from this day to the end of my day.) She smiled. Cohollo sat up, wrapping his arms around her. Rhaenyra wrapped her arms around his neck. Cohollo tugged on the ties of her robe, revealing her to him. Rhaenyra gasped as he slid the robe off her shoulders. It gathered at her elbows.
"You are mine from now and to my last day." Cohollo spoke in broken common tongue. Rhaenyra rolled her hips like Doreah taught her, making Cohollo take a deep breath.
"Ven yeri are mine."(As you are mine.) Rhaenyra whispered in Dothraki as she placed her forehead to his.