𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Daenerys on a balcony in Pentos, across the Narrow Sea. She looked back at her little sister who was looking at the flowers that were brought to the room. She had a sad smiled on watching the girl. 
"Daenerys!" Viserys called out. He enters a large chamber.
"Daenerys!" He smiled. "There's our bride to be! Look ..." Daenerys turned around. She walked towards her brother. "...a gift from Illyrio. Touch it. Come on." Viserys looked over to Rhaenyra. "Baby sister come here." The young girl walked up "Feel the fabric." Daenerys glides her fingers along the fabric. So does Rhaenyra. "Mmmm. Isn't he a gracious host?" Viserys asked.
"We've been his guests for over a year and he's never asked us for anything." Daenerys said.
"Illyrio is no fool. He knows I won't forget my friends when I come into my throne." Viserys looks down at the youngest Targaryen.
"You may go get ready for later Rhay. After you can help do Dany's hair." Viserys told Rhaenyra. The young girl nodded and walked off with a maid. "You still slouch. Let me see." Viserys said as he pulls off her gown. "You have a woman's body now." She endures it as he strokes her breast. "I need you to be perfect today. Can you do that for me?" Viserys asked. Daenerys does not answer. Viserys looked down at her annoyed. "You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?" He asked again.
"No." She said timidly. Viserys nods and starts to leave the chamber. He turns.
"When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today." Viserys smiled as he walked away.

Daenerys turns and steps into a steaming hot bath with a despairing look on her face.
"It's too hot, my lady." The maid said.
But Daenerys keeps stepping deeper.

In Rhaenyra's chambers she is dressed in a beautiful lavender silk dress. She watched as the maid prepared the cups for tea.
"May I pour it this time?" Rhaenyra asked. The maid smiled.
"Alright. Just be careful my princess." Rhaenyra accidentally touched the scolding hot side of the tea pot. "Rhaenyra!" The maid said scared. Rhaenyra looked up frightened. She placed the tea pot down. The maid took the girls hands. She looked for burns but there was no sign of injuries. The maid touched the tea pot. And winced at the heat. The maid looked at her own finger tips as they were red. The maid sat confused before getting up.
"Come we must go do your sisters hair." The maid said frightened.

Illyrio, Daenerys, Rhaenyra, and Viserys outside the mansion, awaiting Khal Drogo.
"Where is he?" Viserys asked Illyrio.
"The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality." The Magister said.

A host of Dothraki come riding up. Khal Drogo wheels his stallion into the front. Rhaenyra holds onto Daenerys's dress. She looked at her sister and whispered.
"It is alright, sister. Hold my hand." Rhaenyra looked up grabbing her sister's hand.

"May anha present tih honored guests? Viserys ki House Targaryen, the senak ki mae hake. The jil khal ki the Andals ma the atte Men. Ma mae sisters Daenerys ma Rhaenyra, ki the House Targaryen." (May I present my honored guests? Viserys of House Targaryen, the third of his name. The rightful King of the Andals and the First Men. And his sisters, Daenerys and Rhaenyra, of the House Targaryen.) Illyrio spoke in Dothraki to the Khal.

Viserys pulled Daenerys to him.
"Do you see how long his hair is?" He asked. "When Dothraki are defeated in combat, they cut off their braid so the whole world can see their shame." He explained. Daenerys looked at the man's braid and it was long. "Khal Drogo has never been defeated. He's a savage, of course, but he's one of the finest killers alive. And you will be his queen." Viserys smirked. Daenerys shook.

Illyrio turned to the siblings.
"Come forward, my dear." Illyrio told Daenerys. She let go of Rhaenyra's hand and she stepped forward. Viserys took Rhaenyra's hand.

Khal Drogo watches as Daenerys walks toward him. She does not hesitate and looks straight at him, although there is fear on her face. Khal Drogo gazes at her and then leads his horsemen on a charge away.
"Where's he going?" Viserys yelled letting go of Rhaenyra. He rushed forward.
"The ceremony is over." Illyrio informed.
"But he didn't say anything. Did he like her?" Viserys asked concerned, "Trust me, Your Grace. If he didn't like her, we'd know." Illyrio said.

Illyrio, Viserys, Rhaenyra, and  Daenerys walk on a garden balcony, overlooking the sea.
"It won't be long now. Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea and take back your father's throne." Illyrio spoke to Viserys. "The people drink secret toasts to your health. They cry out for their true king." Viserys smirked at Illyrio's words.
"When will they be married?" Viserys asked.
"Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long." Illyrio informed.
"Is it true they lie with their horses?" Viserys walked." The rest follow.
"I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo." Illyrio said.
"Do you take me for a fool?" Viserys looked at Illyrio. Daenerys walked with Rhaenyra.
"I take you for a king. Kings lack the caution of common men. My apologies if I've given offense." Illyrio apologized.
"I know how to play a man like Drogo. I give him a queen and he gives me an army." Viserys said matter of fact-ly
Daenerys stopped. Rhaenyra looked up at her.
"I don't want to be his queen. I want to go home." Daenerys spoke. The two men look back at her pleading face.
"So do I. I want us all to go home. But they took it from us. So tell me, sweet sister, how do we go home?" Viserys asked Daenerys.
"I don't know." She said not looking away.
"We go home with an army." Viserys said. "With Khal Drogo's army. I would let his whole tribe fuck you, all 40,000 men and their horses too, if that's what it took." Viserys caressed her cheek. He gives Daenerys a brotherly kiss on the forehead and walks away. "Come. We must continue." Illyrio spoke. They all walk.
Rhaenyra looks out across the sea dreaming of a home she's never know.